5 replies to this topic

#1 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts
    • UTV Brand:BMX CFMOTO

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:13 PM

Attached File  d_9042.jpg   18.39K   9 downloadsAttached File  d_9043.jpg   19.34K   7 downloads

Is there anyone out there who owns a BMX UTV 500cc? CFMOTO is the motor in the UTV. I'm very seriously intrested in buying one. Any feedback, or any information on this brand?

the website I found it on is http://www.bestpriceatv.com

If you click on UTV on the left hand side, you'll see "UTV" and this is where I've been looking.

Thank you.

Dawn

Attached Files

Join now, to remove these ads!

#2 Bobby007s

Bobby007s

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • UTV Brand:Ruesch

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:48 PM

Hi Dawn,
    Did you buy one of those BMX SXS's? I think the distributor is in Dallas, Tx. I'm going to see if I can drop by and look @ them and will let you know what I see.

Ride-on, Bobby007s

Is there anyone out there who owns a BMX UTV 500cc? CFMOTO is the motor in the UTV. I'm very seriously intrested in buying one. Any feedback, or any information on this brand?

If you click on UTV on the left hand side, you'll see "UTV" and this is where I've been looking.

Thank you.

Dawn
    [/quote]

#3 john11139

john11139

• Members
    • Pip
    • 1 posts
    • UTV Brand:Artic Cat

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:38 PM

Attached File  d_9042.jpg   18.39K   9 downloadsAttached File  d_9043.jpg   19.34K   7 downloads

Thank you.

Dawn

I think there is a pretty extensive discussion and report on "Mud bog" forums." Most seem to be pretty happy.

#4 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:23 PM

[quote name='Bobby007s' timestamp='1285379295' post='7521']
    Hi Dawn,
    Did you buy one of those BMX SXS's? I think the distributor is in Dallas, Tx. I'm going to see if I can drop by and look @ them and will let you know what I see.

Ride-on, Bobby007s

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bobby007s,

Yes, as matter in fact, I did purchas one just last Tuesday, (September 21st) I dont' have it yet, it is in order and should arrive this week. Yes, it is coming from 13401 Denton Dr. Dallas, TX. I got the 2-seater pink one. I was going to get the 4-seater, but decided on the 2 seater being in my state, they are trying out the Piolet program and testing the trails out here to see if the UTV's will be able to stay on the ATV trails. I wasn't sure in the long run (2 years) if the 4-seaters would still be a go. They are now, but not sure in 2 years. However.........there's a good chance the 4-seaters will still be good to go on the trails. I got the Pink 2 seater. Just like the 4-seater, but its a 2 seater. I'm excited! I'm hoping I made a good choice.

I look forward to your response. Thank you. :rolleyes:

Dawn

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you.

Dawn

#5 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:26 PM

I think there is a pretty extensive discussion and report on "Mud bog" forums." Most seem to be pretty happy.

Thank you for the feedback. I'll check out the "Mud Bog" Forums" thank you again!!

Dawn :D

#6 Dawn

Dawn

• Members
    • Pip
    • 6 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

Thank you for your replies. Bobby, let me know what you find out in the Dallas, TX warehouse where they build the UTV's

Thanks a bunch!!

John1139,

thank you for your comment!

Dawn :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users