Quantcast

Silver Bullett

As far as the cams go i will put a call into GTP and check the status.. we are basically sending our cams out and having them re ground to our specs. please understand we are not seeking an all around cam set, All info has been carefully calculated (Bore stroke runner length all flow rates etc.) to build a cam set to work with the motor we are building... standard cam sets are in our future but not at this time.. if you have spacific numbers you want a set of cams built to, we can do that. although i would have to make a few calls to get an exact turn around time for you.

We are seeking 250 HP at the flywheel from this motor and a lot of people say it cant be done... Watch Me!!!

Have Fun all and we are here to help if anyone needs anything!

As far as the cams go i will put a call into GTP and check the status.. we are basically sending our cams out and having them re ground to our specs. please understand we are not seeking an all around cam set, All info has been carefully calculated (Bore stroke runner length all flow rates etc.) to build a cam set to work with the motor we are building... standard cam sets are in our future but not at this time.. if you have spacific numbers you want a set of cams built to, we can do that. although i would have to make a few calls to get an exact turn around time for you.

We are seeking 250 HP at the flywheel from this motor and a lot of people say it cant be done... Watch Me!!!

Have Fun all and we are here to help if anyone needs anything!

Josh

I'm interested in the cams and when i get enough money saved up ill be going for your turbo kit as well. I can hardly wait for 250hp engine. Do you think that the transmission and transfer case will need to be beefed up? Will it be a low revving torque monster or an high revving high hp screamer with turbo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Also for silverbull stay away from them. I ignored the warning and went ahead and got Jose on the phone (what a miracle) and ordered 4 ball joints and 2 tie rods from Jose directly.

I paid through Paypal and then he sent shipping confirmation but he left shipper info blank, i have no idea who to expect it from...usps, fedex, or ups and no tracking number.

I tried emailing his email that he used for Paypal and calling him his email doesn't work at all and his phone just ring ring and ring or it ring once then go to Voicemail.

I'm waiting for a bit more before i go ahead and reverse charges on silverbull$hit

I have an order right now for an intake manifold and should be ready to ship in the next day or so... i am looking foward to get some input from a couple of you guys out there to see what we are doing..

If you guys have any questions at all please feel free to give me a call @ 713-824-8891

thanks

Joshua West

No Limitz ATV & Custom Fabrication

The part where he said about an order for intake manifold, i don't know if anyone else did ordered one but i did and I'm looking forward to getting it.

Also with his permission i post these pictures of his intake manifold and his turbo engine as well.

Any questions about these pictures please ask josh since i got those from him.

post-1099-134549212676_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549213647_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549214739_thumb.jpg

post-1099-134549215731_thumb.jpg

i have noticed he will gladly answer the phone as long as you have not given him money yet... i went through the same problems with him....

as far as the monster Chery... we are shooting for high reving hight hp motor going for 9000 rpm.. the head has been fully ported and polished and went back with titanium farerah Valves and springs... the bottoem end we had a set of ross forged pistons built and had the rods shotpinned and cryo treated... ARP Head studs etc.... the motor is completely built! yes we expect trans issues but we will cross that bridge when it comes... as for diffs, our new 7.5 Ford diffs will be going in it....

we are working on building a header for the turbo, as for right now yes we use a custom built manifold.. as for the cat yes it is deletedas well as 1 O2 sensor. And where we ride we are not required to run a spark arrestor and i would avoid one if posable, any back pressure is bad for a turbo....

we are working on building a header for the turbo, as for right now yes we use a custom built manifold.. as for the cat yes it is deletedas well as 1 O2 sensor. And where we ride we are not required to run a spark arrestor and i would avoid one if posable, any back pressure is bad for a turbo....

Goindeep, its great to see someone improving & pushing the limits of the Trooper. How do you plan to control the fuel with your kit?

Goindeep, its great to see someone improving & pushing the limits of the Trooper. How do you plan to control the fuel with your kit?

goindeep i'm going to oder fuel programer you need to let me know how many do you need. i'm not been able to contact you email or phone .david.

goindeep, do you have a new/ custom exhaust manifold with your turbo kit? Any chance you got pics of that? I'm assuming the cat goes away, but do you have to worry about a flame arrester where you are? I think I would still be required to have an arrester, how much effect do you think that would have on the turbo?

On any turbo cars when you manner tiny changes like new air intake or exhaust anything like that, with turbo car the change is usually dramatic, with naturally aspirated engines it's not as big change because turbo respond very good to modification

does any body out here have a turbo set up for trooper? the guy on ebay does't have any in stock 2 mounths out. the guys on here don't have any made an then whon't answer e mails or phone. ( if you don't have it don't advertise to sale ) god bless. an i need wheel bearings.

Bad info on the last post. It is a roller bearing not tapered. Also, the first post which had a bearing for 19.90 looks wrong after looking at it again. Both front and rear bearings are exactly the same on the Troopers. Casey at JMC is waiting for a shipment of tapered bearings and I would think he would have them in a few weeks. Have to call him and check.

Bad info on the last post. It is a roller bearing not tapered. Also, the first post which had a bearing for 19.90 looks wrong after looking at it again. Both front and rear bearings are exactly the same on the Troopers. Casey at JMC is waiting for a shipment of tapered bearings and I would think he would have them in a few weeks. Have to call him and check.

i have talked to them all BACK ORDER, thanks

I would be taking a drive to Yuma. You are only 3 hours away. One day trip and get it over! I would bet since we have not hear from SilverBullet for a while, they are going under. Happens a lot when the orignal owner sells out and someone else comes in. OH YEAH, that is what happened to Joyner! AND that is where Mitt made a LOT of $$$$$$.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Silver Bullet has been reported to Joyner USA by customers that they are CLOSED....

Well...this is one of those cases when you assume and find yourself eating CROW....I have just been contacted by Jose directly, and he has informed me that they are still open, and that he is doing his best to take care of customers.

I did tell him that we have been informed by a large number of customers that they were unable to reach him and that we were simply going off of customer information.

I would still go over there and get my money on this one as it has been way too long. Should Silverbullet make it, pay for it when it arrives or you pick it up. If the full payment is needed up front, there maybe funding issues IMHO! At best a deposit, not payment in full!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Silverbullet has been good to me. They are a little unorthadox to say the least, but they have been good getting my parts/pieces to me in a timely manner. Rick the old owner also sourced alot of parts for me when Joyner was still out of commission, so I still feel loyal to them. Would I ship my head to them--hell no; not until they can prove they can carry that sort of workload. I am not ready to head-hunt anyone you carries Joyner products. The list is still to short, but it appears that is changing. There may be a time again where Silverbullet becomes one of the sole sources again. They are still one of the only vendors to carry certain products like the fuel controller and upgraded roller/tappered bearings, so they still provide serviceability to me.

What I would really like to see is Joyner dealers resurface in multiple states again instead of the having to purchase online and have it shipped out of Arizona. How cool would it be to be able go Joyner shopping and actually take a new T2 out or a Python! When I first started looking at Joyners they had several dealers in Utah. One even had a test track...now there's nothing.

What I would really like to see is Joyner dealers resurface in multiple states again instead of the having to purchase online and have it shipped out of Arizona. How cool would it be to be able go Joyner shopping and actually take a new T2 out or a Python! When I first started looking at Joyners they had several dealers in Utah. One even had a test track...now there's nothing.

Not going to happen with any of the old dealers, they got hosed for tens / hundrends of thousands of dollars. It was the dealers that really got hurt when Joyner folded.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico