Quantcast

Silver Bullett

I agree with 2scoops. Rick did do a lot of sourcing. Jose at SB seems to be a real decent person. I've dealt with him for a while now and he has been fine to deal with. He carries my steering upgrade and diff kits for me. Jose is a young guy with, I'm sure. a limited amount of capital. He seems to be trying hard and has gotten into a new shop. I don't think that anyone wants to see him succeed more then Jose himself. After all, he has focused his whole life to trying to make this work. Its not likew he took over a business that was well established with everything up and working smoothly. If SB is going to be a positive inclusion in our future, he will have to work thru these struggle times. Is everything going as hoped for with Jose, I don't think so. It's a uphill climb for him but I feel he is giving it his all. On our end, we get cought in the struggle with ordering problems. I feel with time and a building of his financial base, these issues will go away. In the mean time, some of us are going to take some hits. Hopefully these all work out in time.

Lenny

After closing the thread about SB new shop, I realized I closed the wrong thread, In hopes of remedying that, I am merging the three SB threads together, after all, if some one want to bad mouth SB, it is their right, but the rip off thread had changed to where the header didn't fit, but still reflected badly on SB.

Hope I'm not creating a mess. Sorry.

Kinarfi

I don't know much about the only guy who, IMHO, has tried to support Joyners, may he fail some and not others, I don't know! But this ragging on SB thread needs to die. So I'm closing it.

I don't agree. As long as it is kept civil where else do we have to voice our concerns or provide feedback. SB has the same opportunity to voice his side of a concern, one of the principles the USA is built on. SB choose for the longest time not to be on the board or tell his side of the stories. I myself never had a positive experence with SB let alone a call back when I made the effort to call SB. Ragging, I don't call it ragging. It is FEEDBACK on customer service!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

To everyone ponying up on behalf of SB, please hear me out. I am not out to bad mouth SB because i dont like them. I appreciate what SB has tried to do. I have tried to give them, Jose in particular, a chance to get things worked out. If you read back through this thread, you will see that I have been patient and understanding in my inquires (until 4 months had gone by). Aside from my posts here, there have been numerous emails exchanged. Once 4 months had gone by I have been increasingly more persistent. Is there anyone here who thinks that I am being unreasonable to expect service (or a refund) within 4 months of placing and PAYING for an order.

For those of you who say to be patient and give him more time, does he have any of your money right now? Has SB had it for (now 5 months)? To be clear, I am talking about an order I placed in the beginning of April....

Also, is it consider bad mouthing when you report, in fairness, your experience with a BUSINESS? Before you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a product, you research it, right? If we, UTVboard are likely the biggest centralized customer base, why should we not protect each other from bad business practice?

While i have only been a Joyner owner and site member for a short time, I have tried to be a contributing member. It's not my desire to alienate anyone, tick people off, or otherwise anger anyone (silverbullet included). I value the expertise and experience of fellow Joyner owners here on the site. Hopefully you respect mine.

• Like 1

To everyone ponying up on behalf of SB, please hear me out. I am not out to bad mouth SB because i dont like them. I appreciate what SB has tried to do. I have tried to give them, Jose in particular, a chance to get things worked out. If you read back through this thread, you will see that I have been patient and understanding in my inquires (until 4 months had gone by). Aside from my posts here, there have been numerous emails exchanged. Once 4 months had gone by I have been increasingly more persistent. Is there anyone here who thinks that I am being unreasonable to expect service (or a refund) within 4 months of placing and PAYING for an order. 

For those of you who say to be patient and give him more time, does he have any of your money right now? Has SB had it for (now 5 months)? To be clear, I am talking about an order I placed in the beginning of April....

Also, is it consider bad mouthing when you report, in fairness, your experience with a BUSINESS? Before you spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a product, you research it, right? If we, UTVboard are likely the biggest centralized customer base, why should we not protect each other from bad business practice?

While i have only been a Joyner owner and site member for a short time, I have tried to be a contributing member. It's not my desire to alienate anyone, tick people off, or otherwise anger anyone (silverbullet included). I value the expertise and experience of fellow Joyner owners here on the site. Hopefully you respect mine.  

amen to that

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I don't agree. As long as it is kept civil where else do we have to voice our concerns or provide feedback. SB has the same opportunity to voice his side of a concern, one of the principles the USA is built on. SB choose for the longest time not to be on the board or tell his side of the stories. I myself never had a positive experence with SB let alone a call back when I made the effort to call SB. Ragging, I don't call it ragging. It is FEEDBACK on customer service!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Hi Rocmoc, I kinda had you in mind when I merged every thing together after I did some consideration about what I had done. Again, my apologies to all.

• 2 weeks later...

t2lizzard, on 01 September 2012 - 08:20 PM, said:

i just ordered the fuel controller and air/fuel gauge from SB a few days ago, then i found this forum and started reading all of this, Jose said he had both items in stock and they would ship out that day, i hope this is the way it works out. gotta say, a little worried after all of the negetive feedback on this site. i will be sure to post when i get the order. Jose told me MAX 15 days shipping to me up here in canada.

just checked USPS tracking site and it says that my package has cleared Canada customs, it should be at my door in a day or two. i am eagerly awaiting my 11 HORSEPOWERS !!!

In the spirit of the above quote; I have some positive news to report !!

With what was happening in the SB Responce thread, I didnt feel it apropriate to bring this up there...

I ordered a set of Ross pistons from Jose, late last week, and today received my order just as planned :) . I have been talking with him over the last sev weeks & has been returning me emails & calls !!! He has had some change over/new ownership issues/problems, but seems to be doing much better.

I do feel he is getting back on track !!!

He is and has been helping me source some harder ARP rod bolts for my 650's, he been very helpfull (as he always has been for me in the past !!)

Just wished to state my current, satisfactory dealings with Jose at the new & improving SB !!!

Jose if you read this, thank you

And

i gotta tell you "you need to square up Merchant Mariner or inform of the issue", this does not help instill confidence in the new Silver bullet--take care of old business !! this bodes poorly towards my future biz with you !!!

In the spirit of the above quote; I have some positive news to report !!

With what was happening in the SB Responce thread, I didnt feel it apropriate to bring this up there...

I ordered a set of Ross pistons from Jose, late last week, and today received my order just as planned :) . I have been talking with him over the last sev weeks & has been returning me emails & calls !!! He has had some change over/new ownership issues/problems, but seems to be doing much better.

I do feel he is getting back on track !!!

He is and has been helping me source some harder ARP rod bolts for my 650's, he been very helpfull (as he always has been for me in the past !!)

Just wished to state my current, satisfactory dealings with Jose at the new & improving SB !!!

Jose if you read this, thank you

And

i gotta tell you "you need to square up Merchant Mariner or inform of the issue", this does not help instill confidence in the new Silver bullet--take care of old business !! this bodes poorly towards my future biz with you !!!

just received my fuel controller and A/F gauge today. I'm not sure what to make of all this SB bashing but all i have to say is I am a happy customer. I am going to stick with the boys on this one and say no future orders from SB until Merchant Mariner is taken care of in one way or another. here's to hoping MM gets his cams because i would like a set too, although i will not be agreeing to pay 100% in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

SB had my rig for about 6 months on a 2 week job per Rick. Rick is obviously a proven liar at this point. When Jose took over it seems like he did his best to make the situation right. We're still working out some details but so far so good, well as good as it could get after having Rick involved.