Quantcast

Mule 3010 no Spark Rear Cylinder

No spark on rear cylinder. Will spark and run on front clyinder. So far new coil on rear cylinder and new igniter. Pulled flywheel to inspect but pulse coil is fine. Can't see any broken wires. Pulled all connections and inspected no bad connections. Maybe a wire broken somewhere internally I don't know but pulling my hair out.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By JFC
      I have a  3500LB Winch that only runs in one direction.  Inward but not Out.  Replaced the solenoid module.  Makes "click" when I push the "Out" button and the motor tries to spool out but then stops and begins to "click".   Does anyone have suggestions what I should try next?       
    • By skittle021
      So I've got a Hisun 550 that I was doing some work on that required removing the CVT and it's housing. Upon attempting to reinstall the clutch, sheaves, etc, I found that the belt no longer fits - it's far too wide. None of the parts have been replaced, they're all OEM. Exactly the same parts as what I took off a few weeks ago.
      To be more specific, my belt is 1.25in wide, but the gap between the clutch and the primary sheave is only 7/8in wide. I'll include a few photos to explain.
      Has anyone ever experienced such a bizarre problem? Any help at all would be appreciated, I've been stuck on this for a month. I'm open to just about any suggestion.
      Photos: 

• By shaught66
      I bought my axis a couple months ago and noticed that when I turn my lights on, I have no tail lights, no licence plate light, and one of my high beams doesn't work. I switched the bulb in the headlight and the bulb works so it isn't it. I have brake and flasher lights but not tail lights. I have been waiting for a mobile tech but I would like to drive my utv at night. Any help appreciated. 
    • By Dreaded
      This tboss 410 started having a problem with I think clutch not releasing. If you have it in forward with neutral safety disabled and try to turn it over, it will try to move forward. Neutral does work correctly.
      What I was told occurred was he was trying to back up a hill and was trying to pull a load. He said that it all of sudden died and would not go into gear. To get it back he disabled the neutral safety and started engine and drove back but had to switch to neutral to stop.
      Is this going to be the centrifugal clutch on the drive belt or could it be something else?
    • By Duncan
      I have a axis 700 utv and there is a code that flashes where the clock is , 1111 does anyone know what that code is for I looked in manual but can't find the fault code anywhere