Quantcast

cvt belt

tex

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By REDfletching
      Spent today at a Honda dealership looking at their 520 side by side, then on the way home past our Lowes noticed they had several new UTVs on site, so we U-turned and ducked in there. We were impressed that all that came for $9,999 metal whole length skid plate, nice sized bed, roof, windshield, side mirrors, winch, upgrade looking tires… all of which would have added thousands of dollars to an already expensive Honda 520. Now Honda does have a great reputation from my trusted UTV experienced buddy, so it has that going for it.
    • By Ron from the Mitten
      I purchased a 2008 Qlink Rodeo 700 a few years ago.  I am from Michigan.  Anyone know of any local repair shops?  I had a dead battery, so I replaced that, started right up, ran the quad down the road, (this was last year), put it in the barn, shut it off.  then a couple weeks later, went to go start it again, and nothing.  I have power to the dash lights, horn, turn signals, wench etc, but nothing to the starter switch, and I hate electrical crap.  Battery still reads 12.x volts.

Any suggestions would be amazing.  I've owned it over 2 years, and haven't run 1 tank of gas through it.  No time to screw with it, and very frustrated.  Hoping someone can offer some advice of value.
    • By DJ Brusenski
      checked all the fuses and relays, I can jump start it with the key in the on position. it will not key start need some help, thanks
    • By amiracle40995
      I’m getting a 700-7 every startup. I’m having to change the plug every 100 miles on 93 octane gas. I got a lower numbered plug that is supposed to burn hotter. I’m wondering why that comes up every time I start it and if it’s related? I included a picture of the code or whatever it is. I haven’t seen the code in the owners manual or the hisun shop manual I have. 

• By Timpiker
      My UTV is a few years old and gets very little use.  I just noticed the drive belt slapping the plastic guard and making some noise.  The manual tells me how to replace it but not how to tighten it.  Apparently, there is no adjustment.  Does anyone know if there is an adjustment?  Is the belt supposed to have a lot of slop in it?