Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Snow plow installation question

While wiring new snow plow on a 2018 rtv 1100 c . I am having problems locating female bullet in harness to plug blue wire from relay. Can anyone help ?

By Recurvenut, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Opinions of various UTV brands/models?

Hello everyone, I'm doing an update to a project of mine on the side-by-side/UTV market and I'm interested in your opinions. It's extremely quick and anonymous and I’d be happy to share the results with the community.  Also, as a small token of my appreciation I will be having a drawing among respondents for a $50 VISA giftcard for those interested. It's not much but the most I can offer as a one person team. Questionnaire Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MJWTDWT The research isn't for any of these companies, I am just curious to see the updated opinion of the brands and new models. Thank you very much for your help! Also, if you are interested in seeing the results from my previous reports they are at the link below. However, please read it after answering the current questions, so as not to color your responses. Thank you! Previous Reports:  https://www.scribd.com/document/388250480/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2016?secret_password=t953zxjvDKv4iDAe3qWM https://www.scribd.com/document/388250722/ORV-Consumer-Survey-Fall-2017?secret_password=GIQSzm2lckCMf09JNrNn

By orvresearcher, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Winches

Looking for recommendations  for a winch for a ranger 500.  

By MarkH, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Hisun dealer support

Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line! Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!

By jeff, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • Kubota Winch install

My Dad has a Kubota and recently bought a winch. We have the wiring figured out, but he wants to be able to use it at either end (winch is mounted to a hitch receiver). Is there any type of inline plug that we can use instead of having to basically rewire it any time he needs to use it? It would be a carry it to one end, plug it in and use it, unplug it and put back in the toolbox deal. Any help would be appreciated.

By Deano, in Kubota UTV RTV Forum

• 5 replies