Quantcast

2017 Polaris General 1000 eps 4

Adam

• Alex changed the title to 2017 Polaris General 1000 eps 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Timpiker
      My UTV is a few years old and gets very little use.  I just noticed the drive belt slapping the plastic guard and making some noise.  The manual tells me how to replace it but not how to tighten it.  Apparently, there is no adjustment.  Does anyone know if there is an adjustment?  Is the belt supposed to have a lot of slop in it?
    • By tim hughes
      does any one else have a slipping belt on the hisun ...i put new wet clutch one way bearing new belt, cleaned primary and secondary and still get slight slippage
    • By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By nitrohuffer
      Hey Folks,
      I have a BMS Ranch Stallion 4x4 that has been a really good UTV. I have recently burned the belt out by using it to get a tractor back on its feet after someone dumped it on its side. I found the belt online (380.00 bucks) and I have pulled the cover off to expose the belt. I pulled the old belt off but can not figure out how to reduce the tension on the pulleys. I do not know how to loosen the nut that hold the clutch on as it just spins the whole drive, how do i hold the spindle the nut threads onto? I can not find anyhing on the web about the bms ranch stallion and belt replacement. Anyone ever work on one of these?
    • By LEW
      I was attempting to pull a log out of the woods and all of the sudden it stopped pulling and made a grinding sound. Unhooked from the log and was able to make it home. Felt like it was skipping, would pull, then skip, then pull. Have I messed up my belt….or worse? Any advice would be appreciated