Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• To hot to ride

Summer is here and not fun riding with so much heat coming off the engine of my Polaris 570.

By Lenny Reed, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • POLARIS RIDE ALL SUMMER SALES EVENT!

http://www.polaris.com/en-us/atv-ranger-rzr/special-offers

By Travis, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • TEXTRON REBATE AND RIDE SALES EVENT

REBATE AND RIDE SALES EVENT Up to $1,500 off new Textron Off Road side-by-sides Rebate and ride with Textron Off Road’s spring sales event. Get $1,500 off and 2.9% interest for 60 months* when you buy the all-new, 80HP Stampede™ or the four-passenger Stampede XTR, and $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models. 
        For a limited time only, receive up to $1,500 off the purchase of the following new Textron Off Road side-by-sides: $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede 4x4 $1,500 off new 2017 Stampede XTR 4x4 $500 off new 2016 Recoil Series and Ambush iS models    

By Alex, in Textron Off Road UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • HUGE GROUP RIDE in the Dunes

We had our second gathering for the Oklahoma RZR Riders and this time it was thousands of people that joined us for Doin the Dunes at Little Sahara in Waynoka, Ok. I had the privilege of being the event organizer/coordinator and running film. Quite the task. Below is a great depiction of the weekend. Including a big air completion and giant train ride through the dunes.

By soonerjeeper, in UTV Pictures and Videos

• 1 reply
    • Your favorite UTV....UB "newbie"

just joined UB. I'm curious to know your favorite UTV. Recently "looked" at Deere, Kubota and Polaris. Somewhat "sticker shock" on Polaris. Starter model was 13k whereas others started at 10K? I'm a "desk jockey" all week and enjoy tooling around the family farm on the weekends. I have a truck so would not need a "heavy hauler", however, will need it for work around the house. I would also like something useful for taking friends and family for rides(recent grandparent). Any good advice on the best UTV for my needs?

By wsrc, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies