Quantcast

Kinarfi

Kinarfi Rides Again & Again & Again :)

Went for a nice little, it got late ride Sunday, Saw 3 Moose, some deer, a porcupine (I thought they had gone extinct around here, 1st in several years), lots of fall colors, some deer hunters, an owl.

Went to honk 'HI' at some campers and the horn stuck on and I drove down the road with the horn blaring for about a mile where I stopped and pulled the wires off the horn. Had the left head light fail. Saw some neat new stuff that was blocked earlier. Don't know if the Forest service opened then up or if others removed the road closed signs. Down load attached .GPX file and drag & drop onto google earth.

Kinarfi

Sorry, no photos, camera problems.

Removed horn button and put it in the center of the steering wheel. Sweet. The light turned out to be the lug was poorly crimped onto the light's lead wire.

Moab This Time No, Went to Hell's Revenge(ended up in the dark which was cool because I got to see how well my LED lights work, they work GOOOOD!!!, Fins & Thing, Porcupine rim, Steel Bender, and a trip around the LaSals (117 Miles according to my GPS), I was going to come over Geyser pass but the snow was too deep. + a stop at G. R. to see Crystal Geyser and another stop at~ MP295.5 and headed west to Smiths cabin and then to neat little place at N 38° 57.6304' W 110° 24.5416' and on the way out, found an old mine that would make a nice cool place to eat lunch for the kids in some of the caves around N38°58'51.56" W110°22'11.56"

If any one wants a GPX file, drop me a PM with your address and I'll send you one or two of them

Kinarfi

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Celebrates 10 Years

For a Decade, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Has Led the Motorized Recreation Industry in Creating and Defending Access to Land for Outdoor Recreation Yamaha accepts applications from nonprofit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs and associations, national, state and local public land use agencies, outdoor enthusiast associations and land conservation groups with an interest in protecting, improving, expanding and/or maintaining access for safe, responsible and sustainable public use. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative is the industry leader in guaranteeing responsible access to our nation’s land for outdoor enthusiasts. Through this program, Yamaha has directly and indirectly supported thousands of miles of motorized recreation trails, maintained and rehabilitated riding and hunting areas, improved staging areas, supplied agricultural organizations with essential OHV safety education, built bridges over fish-bearing streams and partnered with local outdoor enthusiast communities across the country to improve access to public lands. The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has contributed more than $3.5 million in funding and equipment across more than 300 projects over the past 10 years to assist outdoor recreationists working to protect and improve access to public land and educate the public on its safe, sustainable recreational use. For those who rely on access to public land for work and play, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has proven to be the industry’s most reliable partner and a significant resource. http://www.yamahaoai.com/  

By Alex, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • mule 3010 transmission what years are the same???

just picked up a 02 3010 with a trashed/busted tranny. what years arre compatible with this machine? any input is greatful..thanks, Bryan

By elm327, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • High Lifter Products Celebrates 20 Years as Industry Leader in ATV and UTV Parts and Accessories

SHREVEPORT, LA October, 2016 - High Lifter Products Inc., the leader in custom aftermarket ATV/UTV accessories, celebrates its 20th year in business on Saturday, October 22, at its Off Road Park in Shreveport, Louisiana. High Lifter started it all by creating the first lift kit for an ATV to tackle the Louisiana terrain. Twenty Years later, the company is still going strong and is now considered a legend in the mud riding industry. Off-road enthusiasts are invited to a celebration like no other plus a chance to win a 2017 Polaris High Lifter Edition. The winner will choose which High Lifter Edition unit they want from the only full mud line on the market, Polaris High Lifter Editions. customers will also have a special opportunity to purchase tried-and- Smith, president of High 20th anniversary celebration is the perfect opportunity for us to throw a party for our loyal fans. Each guest gets loaded down with goodies, coupons for free food, give-a-ways plus more when they enter the gate. Attendees will have the chance to win at the Spin It to Win Wheel, a five station Poker Run plus other drawings throughout the day for awesome prizes. If you ride or have ever thought about riding, this is the event to attend! You will see what it truly means to be a mud music and thousands of dollars in prizes. High Lifter is known for putting on unforgettable events. We aim to please so you do not want to miss this party! About High Lifter Products High Lifter Products, Inc. has been leading the industry in the development and marketing of unique, aftermarket accessories for UTVs and ATVs since 1996. Originally a one-man, hobby, High Lifter has since grown into a multi-million dollar corporation, operating a 52,000 square foot facility housing a retail showroom, warehouse, and performance shop. Based in Shreveport, Louisiana High Lifter has earned a reputation for product development and collaborations with several OEMs that greatly enhance utility and performance for customers in the ATV market. High Lifter is well known within its niche market for the creation of the largest outdoor, mud-riding venue in the country. High Lifter plays host to tens of thousands of ATV riders from all over the globe each year at its annual Mud Nationals event in Jacksonville, Texas. High Lifter Products 780 Professional Drive North Shreveport, Louisiana 71105 1.800.699.0947 www.HighLifter.comFollow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • the stock cage is weaker than I thought

So while building my cage I made one bend a couple of degrees over. It was literally 3 degrees off. So I wedged it in my tube bender, had my wife sit on it while I pulled like hell, and several attemps, and got it within one degree. So with my wife (130lbs) and me pulling my 185lb ass off all it left was a couple of small dents in the 1 3/4 .095 wall hrew I am using for half of the cage. The other half is .120 wall DOM. So once I got done getting it to shape I thought to myself that I need to see what happens if I try it with the stock cage. I wanted to know if all this effort is worth it. Well, I finally got around to it today. This is what happened with just me pulling (no wife for extra leverage) and with half my effort: If you ever had a endo in a trooper you would not walk away. Can it handle a flop or a slow sideways rollover... Probably, but an extreme impact and it will wrap around you like a street taco.

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • If you thought the T2 was fun...

Wait till you see this!!! YOWZA. Where can I get one of these??? Do I have to be a JEDI to get it? http://www.nbcnews.com/technology/futureoftech/hover-bike-lets-you-drive-jedi-956125

By Tinman, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply