Quantcast

Blaze379

Come On People!!!!

We could have a disagreement here. Rhinos are Top dog and every body knows it. Other Rhino people speak up and defend our ride.

I am not looking to down talk any other side by side out there.... As for the Rhino, I will agree it is a DOG....slow, gutless, expensive.

Actually, I like all of them. We AC people are new to the SxS market and just looking to show we are equal ( if not better )

post-38-1192491083_thumb.jpg

I thought I could get a little activity with that comment. Guess it must be just a couple of us on here. We need more people commenting to find out whats best Or whats going on for excitement. Right now it stands 1 for Artic Cat and 1 for Yamaha.

Just giving you ma bad time though. lol.

We just need more people on this site! UTV market is growing, so will this site...

UTVMAN, almost a year to the day, more people on there way. I like all UTVs, some more than others but all UTVs have pros & cons. Over here in NZ we still don't really know what UTVs are & the result is me learning off you fellas. This site will only grow with people, so pass the word on and help turn it into what it deserves.

Cheers Mike.

Jimbo, we could of stayed on RA and flung crap back at you until the cows came home. This is a new site with new people and I for one will try not to go down that level anymore. UTV Board is a bloody good place to communicate with each other who have a similar interest. You don't with us anymore. We have moved on and have let go of the negative past. Try it, you might like it. Welcome to UTV Boards by the way Jimmy and I hope you can find something positive while your here. If you need a hand or have a suggestion, admin is a man of action and is on the ball, so don't hesitate to PM him.

Cheers Mike.

I just bought the XT650. I like it so far. Got a good deal on it so that is why I bought it. I feel the UTV's are like about everything else. Everybody makes good and bad.

Tom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Arctic Cat No Brainer Sales Event

BUY A NEW 2015-2017 ARCTIC CAT SIDE BY SIDE AND GETSAVINGS UP TO $5,800* *Offer valid April 4, 2017 – June 30, 2017 at participating U.S. dealers to U.S. residents on new 2015-2017 Arctic Cat ROV models excluding government, rental and special services models. See dealer for details and program dates. 0% FINANCING FOR 60 MONTHS valid on 2015-2016 models. FINANCING AS LOW AS 3.9% FOR 60 MONTHS AND FINANCING AS LOW AS 4.9% FOR 72 MONTHS valid on 2015-2017 models. Financing provided through Sheffield Financial or FreedomRoad Financial and is subject to credit approval; not all applicants will qualify for credit. Additional financing options available through Sheffield Financial, Freedom Road Financial and Roadrunner Financial. Customers using Sheffield Financial will be charged a $50 consumer document fee. Financing promotions void where prohibited. SAVINGS UP TO $5,800 valid on 2015-2016 models and REBATES UP TO $900 valid on 2017 models vary by model purchased. Offer subject to change without notice. Inventory may vary by dealer. Offer valid while supplies last. Excludes tax, freight and dealer setup. ROVs can be hazardous to operate. Improper use can cause severe injury or death. For your safety, each rider must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection and protective gear. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. All ROV operators must be 16 years old and have a valid driver’s license. We recommend that all riders take a training course and read and understand the owner’s manual before operation. See your dealer for safety or training information or visit http://rohva.org. ©2017 Arctic Cat Sales Inc., Thief River Falls, MN 56701.

By Alex, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • TEXTRON ACQUIRES ARCTIC CAT, REBRANDS BAD BOY OFF-ROAD

TEXTRON ACQUIRES ARCTIC CAT, REBRANDS BAD BOY OFF-ROAD These are exciting times in the powersports industry, coming off Polaris’ acquisition of off-road–accessories giant 4 Wheel Parts, commercial utility vehicle company Textron has announced its acquisition of Minnesota-based recreational vehicle manufacturer Arctic Cat. While you may not be familiar with the Textron name itself, you’ll instantly recognize many of the names under the Textron umbrella, including E-Z-GO golf carts, Dixie Chopper and Jacobsen lawn mowers, Cushman utility vehicles, TUG aircraft tow tractors, Bell Helicopters, Cessna, and Beechcraft aircraft. In addition to the Arctic Cat acquisition, going forward, Bad Boy Off-Road, which Textron acquired in 2010, will be rebranded Textron Off-Road. Bad Boy gained recognition for its hybrid and electric side-by-side models, which became popular with hunters for their silent operation. The rebranded Textron Off-Road models will begin arriving in dealerships in April. Textron’s corporate headquarters are in Providence, Rhode Island. Textron Specialized Vehicles, the unit that will assume responsibility for Arctic Cat, is based in Augusta, Georgia. Arctic Cat’s manufacturing operations in Minnesota will remain intact. With the acquisition of Arctic Cat, Textron will have expansive coverage of the side-by-side and light utility vehicle market in both the commercial and consumer spaces.   Source: http://www.fourwheeler.com/news/1703-textron-acquires-arctic-cat-rebrands-bad-boy-off-road/

By Alex, in Textron Off Road UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Chery 800/1100cc and 650cc Joyner engine parts in stock!

We have just about anything you could need for your Chery 800/1100 or 650cc engine. Mention you are a UTV Board member and receive 20% discount.

By JoynerUSA, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Joyner parts in stock and ready to ship!!

We have been in our new facility for about a year now and have more parts than ever. Let me know you are part of the UTV Board community and receive 10% discount. I'm not on this site very often so please just call me with any questions you may have. Thank you!

By JoynerUSA, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Side-By-Sides

2017 WILDCAT-SPORT SIDE-BY-SIDES9  

By Alex, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies