Quantcast

gray rebel

has anyone had the clock disappear

I started my razor and noticed the clock was not shown when i scrolled through the display. has anyone had this happen before and if so how did you fix it.

thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris Razor 170 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR-170-Black-Red-UT-ATV-Kids-UTV/183837500929?

• By Mustang
      Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern.
      We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective.
      Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)?
      Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

• By taurusjds
      Just pulled from storage and few break in miles put on this new 2011 Hisun 800 (less than 50 mi on it) only to find out an old back injury is going to prevent me from riding with my son off road. Same as Bennche 800, Wolverine 800 etc with lights, turn signals, bucket seats, seat belts and winch and high / low gearing two wheel and 4 wheel drive with locking differential. Motor is an 800 V-Twin @55hp.
      Great buy for someone at this time looking for a strong running UTV. Central Florida location. Contact via e-mail [email protected]

• By utvman
      Check out this full episode of Truck U where Rhino Parts and Performance hook it up with some nice upgrades for a Rhino and Razor!
      View the full article