Quantcast

Happy Thanksgiving!

MegZ

Happy Day after Thanksgiving. Watching Indiana Jones and playing on computer. It is cold outside, 62 degrees.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Man that sounds like a perfect day to ride to me... :) I cooked all day yesterday and boy that just wore me out... I dunno where everyone is today... oh ya walmart is the only place to shop

Happy Day after Thanksgiving. Watching Indiana Jones and playing on computer. It is cold outside, 62 degrees.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I hope to get one more cold day like that before winter sets in, I have an aversion to going out below 55 and I AINT been out lately. Just wish it was 60+ up here. (up being north). Still eating turkey? we are. :P

Yes, we had a full Turkey dinner again last night. Now my better 3/4 will turn the rest into different dishes. I don't like under 60 degrees. I had to put long pants on for the first time since last March when were in San Diego, one day only. Seemed strange! Leaving in a week for Guadalajara. Toyhauler is loaded with Kayaks, bicycles and satellite dishes. Temp yesterday in Guad was 82 degrees.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Happy Holidays Jimmy!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Happy Holidays Roc and to all!

Unlike you guys I love the cold and snow.

The most fun time of year for off roading in my opinion.

Instead of the hot dusty trails we get some mud and snow to play in.

Put the tracks on the quads, get the snow mobiles out.

Nothing as exhilarating like being at 10k feet mountain top in a blizzard, now this is Gods country!

I use to live in Nevada City and skied everything in the Sierras. Skiing was the only reason for winter to me in those days. Now that I don't ski anymore, no reason for winter. Just a warm weather bird. I can play in the monsoons for a little mud and the temp is normally around 75-80 during the rain.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Now that I don't ski anymore, no reason for winter. Just a warm weather bird. I can play in the monsoons for a little mud and the temp is normally around 75-80 during the rain.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Pretty much a ditto here, except for the temperature, it's cold here, maybe I'll have to come visit AZ so I can get some playing done. In the mean time, I'll do a few things to my Trooper, maybe even a wash and wax. :D I do love fall season though.

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Gosh I hate to start into the holiday season already feeling fat. Has and is having a good T-day.

Lenny

I guess I should have read my post. I wasn't telling everybody I was having a good T-day, which I did have, but I ment to say 'I hope everybody has had and is having a good T-day'.

Now I feel better.

Lenny

• 1 year later...
  • 5 years later...