Quantcast

Joyner is alive and well

rocmoc

Read the last post on page 27 of this thread. BuggyNews Buggy Forum • View topic - Alert! Alert! Alert! Problems with Team Joyner USA It is a general letter from TJ USA announcing Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business and a final date.

I have been in communication with the Manufactures in China and have set up a few dealers to import spare parts directly to them and one dealer had already set something up for themselves. Spare parts will no longer be an issue. TJs are selling off their stock at cost so there might be a period of a few weeks without certain parts.

The manufactures are shocked at what has happened and are owed a lot of money, but are going to make you, Joyner owners number one priority and deal directly with Joyner dealers until a new partner takes over the American rights. This is not a good time for the Manufactures either but they only have one agenda at this time, continuation of the brand and a new American partner.

Cheers Mike

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the last post on page 27 of this thread. BuggyNews Buggy Forum • View topic - Alert! Alert! Alert! Problems with Team Joyner USA It is a general letter from TJ USA announcing Team Joyner USA is Going out of Business and a final date.

I have been in communication with the Manufactures in China and have set up a few dealers to import spare parts directly to them and one dealer had already set something up for themselves. Spare parts will no longer be an issue. TJs are selling off their stock at cost so there might be a period of a few weeks without certain parts.

The manufactures are shocked at what has happened and are owed a lot of money, but are going to make you, Joyner owners number one priority and deal directly with Joyner dealers until a new partner takes over the American rights. This is not a good time for the Manufactures either but they only have one agenda at this time, continuation of the brand and a new American partner.

Cheers Mike

I agree with Mike.. They factory seems to be willing to work with us dealers.. As far as it goes I still have a stock of parts and plan on ordering up a stock of our most commenly used parts and Some of the oddball things I get a lot of requests for that we order everytime I get asked for it.. Don't forget the Diffs I am planning on ordering quite a few of them.. half are already sold as soon as they hit my hands.. Damn you commando users :)

Jarrad

www.nolimitspowersports.com

I agree with Mike.. They factory seems to be willing to work with us dealers.. As far as it goes I still have a stock of parts and plan on ordering up a stock of our most commenly used parts and Some of the oddball things I get a lot of requests for that we order everytime I get asked for it.. Don't forget the Diffs I am planning on ordering quite a few of them.. half are already sold as soon as they hit my hands.. Damn you commando users :)

Jarrad

www.nolimitspowersports.com

I do know from personal experience they are shiping orders out from their ebay store.I placed an order for the brush guard they have on ebay last wednesday(knowing i was taking a risk)and it arrived today.I hope everyone else that has done the same and those waiting on the return of items sent to them for repair have the same results.

I do know from personal experience they are shiping orders out from their ebay store.I placed an order for the brush guard they have on ebay last wednesday(knowing i was taking a risk)and it arrived today.I hope everyone else that has done the same and those waiting on the return of items sent to them for repair have the same results.

I have been in contact with Alex Boe today a few times trying to secure parts for some units I have and customers wanting stuff but 99% of what I wanted was out of stock.. I gave up trying

Jarrad

Snowman6479 or Jarrad from No Limits Powersports is about to put in an order directly from the manufacture. If you need something even if it's for a service a month from now, contact him at [email protected] if your dealer is out of stock. One month from now your Dealer will be out of stock so think ahead. He is on the ball with the new diffs so email him directly to find out the changes and price.

By the way, no I'm not on commission with No Limits nor do I have shears in their company but they are pro-active with keeping your Joyner running so why no support them back.

Cheers Mike.

plumber, the diff is the weak link in the parts supply chain. You can all most find replacement parts from other manufacturers for everything except the diffs. If you bust one, you are up the creek!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

This is true.. but the different gear ratio's thTJ USA was working with was not sourced from Joyner.. I am still searching for the supplier of these I would love to lay my hands on a set or three

Has anyone asked them who their source is before they close? Brostar?

Cinda

I'm the wrong man there. The current management that has failed, never once replied to any of my emails. That speaks volumes right there. I asked the manufactures last week but got no answer. Sorry Cinda, I just don't know.

Jarrad, I did hear that the new diffs were given to a US Dealer as a trial to see if they could break one, which they could not. Does that ring a bell?

Cheers Mike.

This is true.. but the different gear ratio's thTJ USA was working with was not sourced from Joyner.. I am still searching for the supplier of these I would love to lay my hands on a set or three

Great, I would love to have a set of lower gears. With the 31" tires, I need just a little lower for rocker climbing. Existing gear are perfect for everything else and are OK for the rocks if the lower gears are not available or too pricey!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I'm the wrong man there. The current management that has failed, never once replied to any of my emails. That speaks volumes right there. I asked the manufactures last week but got no answer. Sorry Cinda, I just don't know.

Jarrad, I did hear that the new diffs were given to a US Dealer as a trial to see if they could break one, which they could not. Does that ring a bell?

Cheers Mike.

I did not get any.. If they could be broken I could do it.. I tend to be really hard on equipment :lol:

Great, I would love to have a set of lower gears. With the 31" tires, I need just a little lower for rocker climbing. Existing gear are perfect for everything else and are OK for the rocks if the lower gears are not available or too pricey!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Other than you wanting lower gears is there any major problems with the diffs on the troopers?

Thanks

There is major threads/topics on this site just on that subject. Lenny makes a kit that cleans up some of the problems.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I have read about the kit Lenny makes.I will do a search as to the problems.Thank you as usual Rocmoc you have have been a great help in my many questions.

I feel OK about it, of coarse wished it wasn't so. I bought my Trooper for the long run. It still comes closest to what I prefer to have then the other stuff out there. Besides my Trooper isn't too much like stock anymore. It's still just as much fun and still provides lots of opportunity for improvement which I truly enjoy doing. Probably shouldn't do hole shots anymore, don't want to bust things. I never did that anyway. If there are enough request for diff upgrade kits, i'll go ahead and make up another batch. I havn't done it because they are sort of expensive to put together and most of the forum members that wanted them have them. Didn't want to get stuck with a lot of kits. They would be $135 per diff this time.

Lenny

Are you still planning on putting some kits together?

This is a statment made by the Director of Joyner in China, Mr David Zhao.

Changzhou Joyner Recreation Vehicles Co. Ltd., acting as the official manufacturer of the off-road type recreational vehicles with the international brand name JOYNER, informs to USA state agents, distributors and ending customers which have been related to the JOYNER brand through Team Joyner USA agent in Tempe, AZ., that due to its mother company Iplex’s financial difficulty, our main agent representative Team Joyner USA has decided to go out of business beginning next February 26th, 2010.

We are very regretful of this decision by our main USA representative and therefore we notify with this letter to all customers, that we are taking full action at this moment to avoid any breakage on spare parts supply to distributors and shops around the USA market. Our company will do its best to overcome all kinds of problems to continue offering the best vehicles, parts and service to dealers and ending customers.

We know that our JOYNER brand has obtained good reputation on the USA market since we started to supply on year 2003 and customer satisfaction is been on the highest level since. We appreciate the extraordinary efforts done by everyone..

Hence, our business strategy will be aimed on the same direction, which is to offer the best products and service customers can ask for.

We are welcoming interested companies in USA market with solid economic profiles and good expertises on the motorsports field, to negotiate with us the possible representation of JOYNER brand, to maintain the continuation of supply for all the present vehicle models we manufacture and also participate on the future exploration of the next generation off-road vehicles.

For any inquire you can contact us directly on the following e-mail address: [email protected]

David Zhao (Director)

Changzhou Joyner Recreation Vehicles Co. Ltd.

Feb 22nd, 2010

I wonder if taking the middle man out of it they will reduce prices? Don't think so. This is good news and sort of anticipated. We all sort of felt that Joyner china wouldn't let all the progress done in the USA go to waste. We'll hope someone good picks up the line. I'll send them an email asking them to look at our forum to see the concern areas just in case their not aware of all of them.

Lenny

I'm going to apply for the wide eyed, long hair crazy guy job in the back room that tries all kinds of wild things. Ricksrb, better get some good protective gear to test my stuff. Hard telling what could happen. I generally don't know myself.

Lenny

• 3 weeks later...

Has anybody seen this ...Loco Post subject: Re: Alert! Alert! Alert! Problems with Team Joyner USA<A href="http://buggynews.com/post227137.html#p227137">icon_post_target.gifPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:46 pm icon_user_offline.gifInitiated

Posts: 48 American Sportsworks just signed a deal with the factory.

They will have exclusive rights to North and South America for at least the next year.

I just hope they don't cheapen the brand...<BR clear=all>