Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvman

POLARIS RANGER TOP

This top is fabricated from 16 ga. steel. The sides are hemmed over and folded back on themselves (see pictures) for extra strength along the edges. The hemm makes a 1/8 inch thick frame around the outside of the top. In other words, this top will hold up to most tree branches hitting the top. [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Need advice on 4x4 Side by Sides

Looking to buy at a USED Side by Side.  Problem is I don't know that much about them but here is what I know. I'm not a speed racer, it's low and slow for me but I need to get up and down some major hills.  We have used Yamaha Rhino's (450, 660 & 700) with good success on the ranch where we are hunting.  Kia. Mules need help getting up but The Honda Pioneer also needed help going up and are scary as hell coming down and dangerous in the mud coming down.  You are dead if you blow any of the corners.  The electric wouldn't go up the easy road, so the big hills are out of the question.  The Quads all do fine going up & down but I'm 70 yrs old and tired of muscling a Quad around. I think what I need is a 4x4 with a high/low range shifter & locker (like the Yamaha Rhino has).  The Honda is so nice to drive but dangerous coming down hill with no low range, do the newer ones have it?  Trying to find info but hard to wade through it all.  So what am I looking for (besides a Rhino). Lots of brands out there that I know nothing about: reliability?  prices?  HP, gearing, after market parts available, etc?  A few I never heard of before? Thanks for any/all help/advise/thoughts/etc   GTB

By GoldToyBox, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • Who makes a supercharger for our SxS’s?

I have a Roketa 800cc dune buggy i’m looking to supercharge. I saw a video with an RJS charger setup but it appears they are no longer in business. Who is making   centrifugal chargers for small engine buggy’s/utvs ? I’m posting in general since any supercharger that works on an utv/SxS would likely work on a buggy...

By KTMspeedFreak, in UTV General Discussion

• 1 reply
    • 2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Side-By-Sides

2017 WILDCAT-SPORT SIDE-BY-SIDES9  

By Alex, in Arctic Cat UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Greenball Introduces Industry’s First 15-Inch All-Steel Special Trailer Tire

Anaheim, Calif. - September 15, 2016 - Greenball Corporation has expanded its lineup of the Tow-Master All-Steel Construction (ASC) with the industryâs first 15â all steel specialty trailer tire. The ST225/75R15 Tow-Master ASC is an ultra-premium trailer tire built specifically for heavier trailers pulled by todayâs higher performance tow-vehicles. âThese tires might be hauling hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of property, and thereâs definitely peace of mind that comes along with the purchase of these tires,â commented Greenball Senior Vice President Randy Tsai. âThere are many consumers out there willing to pay a little more for a more capable and reliable tire. Despite the overall trend of ST pricing going down and an overabundance of availability in the economy line, there exists a segment of the trailer market that is demanding for a better ST tire than what is currently available. If dealers look at the prices of todayâs 2500 and 3500 luxury pickups and some of the luxury and heavy duty trailers out there, they would recognize there is a demand for a premium trouble-free trailer tire that currently hasnât been available until now, which is why the Tow-Master ASC is a great opportunity for dealers to make better margin.â The 12-ply rated Tow-Master ASC (All-Steel Construction) is constructed with a 1-ply steel carcass and 3-ply steel belt overlay. The improved durability makes it suitable for a wide range of trailers. Additionally, the advanced tread compound and highway tread design offer stability and longevity at highway speeds. This is the first 15â all-steel trailer tire to hit the market, and requires a wheel with load capacity of 3,195 lbs. or greater. The ST225/75R15 joins the ST235/85R16 that made its debut in June 2016, and both are now in stock and available through authorized Greenball tire dealers. Additional sizes are in production and will be available later in 2016. For more information please call 1-800-946-9412. View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • ATVMX Makes Historic Announcement with Addition of Daytona as Opening Round of 2015 Championship

ATVMX Makes Historic Announcement with Addition of Daytona as Opening Round of 2015 ChampionshipMORGANTOWN, W.Va. (December 16, 2014) – MX Sports Pro Racing and the TV Promoters Group (ATVPG) made a historic announcement today with the addition of the iconic Daytona International Speedway and its legendary “Bike Week” as the opening round of the 2015 [...] Related posts: Wienen Wins First Round of 2014 Mtn. Dew ATV Motocross National Championship at Aonia Pass WASHINGTON, Ga. (March 23, 2014) – After months of anticipation,... Exciting New Models Expand Hondaâs 2015 Line 06/03/2014 – Torrance, CA – Over the past few... BRP RAISES THE BAR IN THE MID-CC ATV CATEGORY WITH THE LAUNCH OF 2015 MODELS Valcourt, Québec, Canada, May 1, 2014 â BRP expands its... View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies