Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
FatBoyJon

Looking for front rims.

I'm looking for 2 14 x 6 front rims. They're the ones that come on a Trooper. I've tried about everywhere with no luck. Might get lucky when the new distributor gets set up but was hoping to get some sooner. Anyone

got 2 they want to sell? I attached a piture of what they look like. Thanks.

post-571-127009056592_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Rasken
      Hi. 
      After i put on my Yamaha r6 carbs on my Joyner 650, my distributor failed, it stopped working. Then i put in a new one, and that also failed. It happens when i run a few minutes at max speed, about 60mph. Its not the rotor or cap, its something else. 
      So, is there something i can do to make it hold? What could be the problem? Or is it just bad luck? 
      Is there anyway to rebuild the distributor to make it better? 
      /Jonas
    • By Travis
      I think the front wheel bearings need replaced. Lately i've noticed some noise from the front end while driving.. jacked it up and both sides have considerable play. The passenger side more so. Kawasaki 92045-1170 replaces the bearing. its 2 per hub. which is 4. it's 25 bucks PER BEARING. which is $100 and some change for both sides. Kawasaki lists that the bearing used  is a  60/22 2RS ball bearing. i can find them anywhere from $5 to $10, BUT i question the quality, no country of origin is disclosed.
       Pivotworks.com has a front set but its $42 for each side. 42+42= 84, so thats better than 100..... any one ever bought anything from pivot works?
       I checked the local auto parts stores for the bearing but nada.

https://houseofkawasaki.dealerspikeparts.com/oemparts/a/kaw/500b24b1f8700223e478dc0a/front-hubs-brakes http://www.pivotworks.com/ProductInfo.aspx?item_id=5819  
    • By xbodyman
      Does any one have a wire color code on wires one the rear relays on a trooper 2 2008 model i had a lower relay on  the rear fuse block  melt down so i pulled the wire couldnt remember so i looked and thought the black with read was ground any way its a mess please help if you can thanks  Bodyman  ps also were do people get parts now days i could use a fuel sender thanks agin
    • By scimaro
      Does anyone know of a replacement or has replaced the shifter cable.. it snapped right at shifter. Red cable?