Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
FatBoyJon

Looking for front rims.

I'm looking for 2 14 x 6 front rims. They're the ones that come on a Trooper. I've tried about everywhere with no luck. Might get lucky when the new distributor gets set up but was hoping to get some sooner. Anyone

got 2 they want to sell? I attached a piture of what they look like. Thanks.

post-571-127009056592_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Ryan Shorter
      Brand New set of front differential output hubs for 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 front differential.  Been sitting around for six months...never been installed!  I have the box from Polaris that they came in.  Part #3235965 ...I'll take $350.  

• By Racinaround
      Just Repainted my Trooper and was wondering if anyone has or can make the stickers for the tropper??
      800 357-2460
      Rick
    • By rocmoc
      This is rocmoc/Michael one of the first on this forum when the Joyner was one of the most active topics.  First an update of others.  The earlier members will also remember Lenny and Jeff.  With myself we organized the first Jamborees in 2009-2012.  Sadly if you have not heard we lost both Lenny and Jeff in 2018.    A great loss to the community.  Myself:  Still around but rolled over to Jeep and Arctic Cat Wildcat.  The Wildcat  design still remains me of my old 2008 Trooper.  Doing well as the Last Man Standing but cleaning out the garage.  Found some New and used Trooper parts I will list in the parts section.  Wanted to give you all a chance before I list on Ebay.  As many of you knew Lenny listed a lot of stuff on Ebay.  Will I partnered a lot of the stuff with him and I still have stuff.  Take care and I will check in for message should you want to ride.  Still make it to Utah every other year and am still in Southern AZ.
      rocmoc in AZ/Mexico
    • By tesla440
      Dropped the Pricing!!!

Have a newer Motorhome you'd like to trade towards this?? Let's talk!!!!
      2018 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo Dynamix Edition
      36 hrs on Engine
      492 Miles
      Lots of Extras
      Low Profile Front Bumper 4x Lower Half Doors Rear View Mirror Folding Side Mirrors Poly Flip Down Front Windshield RIDE COMMAND Interactive Display with GPS Dynamix Active Suspension Triton ATV128 Trailer Included!!! 4x Helmuts 4x Goggles + More
      Located in Brookfield, WI 53005

NADA average Sale Price $28,017

ASKING $24,997 OBO INCLUDES TRAILER (See 2nd post for pix)

I want this gone before the snow flies!

Best to call/text 414-217-7632  

• By Pierre
      Hey people! I'm looking for a ring and pinion  set for my rear diff. The bolts that hold the pinion shaft cover in place decided to pull threads and my pinion gear broke some teeth. Any help would be appreciated! I priced out a new diff and it's worth a lot for something that is prone to failure. Thanks in advance