Auction: Wednesday June 23rd @ 10:00 am

Preview: Morning of Sale from 8am-10am

Complete Warehouse of Parts Inventory for Joyner ATV's & Sandrails:

Complete Engines*Transmissions*Gearboxes*Tires*Rims

Frames*Roll Bars* and thousands of misc. other parts

For information

602-242-7121

www.sierraauction.com

Here is the brochuer http://sierraauction.com/public_html/auctions/joyner/TeamJoyner(web)06-23-10.jpg I thought all spare parts were gone.

Cheers Mike.

Here is the brochuer http://sierraauction.com/public_html/auctions/joyner/TeamJoyner(web)06-23-10.jpg I thought all spare parts were gone.

Cheers Mike.

I spoke to Casey right after they closed and he said there was alot of parts left in the warehouse they didnt sell.He said they(JMC) had hopes the bank would let them get in and purchase them.Wish I could make down there for it.

Think I am going to try and make it!

Update, Just checked calendar and WE ARE GOING!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

might be a good chance for you to pick up replacement fenders and hood for your fading ones.Before they closed i had ordered all new replacements just to have as spares because they quoted me a price of less then 150.00 for all i needed for my T-4 including the rocker panels,my luck though they never sent them even though I had given them credit card info(they never charged me either)

My shopping list is as follows,

Front & Rear Diffs

Front & Rear axles

Trans

ECU

Brake Pads

Clutch & Throw-out bearing

Sensors

Spare Parts Frame with swing arms

Shocks

If anyone knows how to tell the Trooper part from the rest, please share the info.

Also if anyone else is going, lets Talk. Stupid to drive the price up on each other.

I will have a trailer there to haul if someone else from Southern AZ goes.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Thanks but if I buy anything it will be a deal or they can keep it.

If parts go high I will be modifying what I have. Example is if I can't get an axle cheap, I will rebuild mine. Luckily I don't have to live by just Remove & Replace.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

I was going to go.. but I know I already cherry picked the good stuff from there so no real need..

Rocmoc can you PM me the guys number from out there in farmington I am going to try to buy the trooper he has thanks Jarrad

I was going to go.. but I know I already cherry picked the good stuff from there so no real need..

Rocmoc can you PM me the guys number from out there in farmington I am going to try to buy the trooper he has thanks Jarrad

I'm looking for a T2 for my daughter and son in law.If anybody comes across a good deal let me know.

My shopping list is as follows,

Front & Rear Diffs

Front & Rear axles

Trans

ECU

Brake Pads

Clutch & Throw-out bearing

Sensors

Spare Parts Frame with swing arms

Shocks

If anyone knows how to tell the Trooper part from the rest, please share the info.

Also if anyone else is going, lets Talk. Stupid to drive the price up on each other.

I will have a trailer there to haul if someone else from Southern AZ goes.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Ahh you deliver,how about to So Cal or N west AZ????(LOL) another event I cant make..... Good luck,hope you get what your looking for and prices are good.

Guest Lenny

Went to the liquidation auction on Wensday in Phoenix. Rocmoc showed up too. Talked with Casey and Jeff from the new distributer and some other dealers too along with individual owners hoping to find parts. There was a lot of stuff. Had thoughts like Rocmoc of seeing if there was any good bargains on anything I could maybe use or possible replacement parts. Problem was that everything was in lots that were way too large. Couldn't see buying 200 caliper brakes to have an extra few as backups. Stuff went very cheap. I saw 200 shifter cables go for $75. I bid $80 but the auctioneer said sold just as he looked at me. The bigger buyer would have just kept going anyway. I bid on a few other things but found that the big buyers would just outbid me and they would always win the bid when a smaller bidder stopped biding. Bid on canves enclousures, must have been 200 or 300 of them, all one lot. As fast as I bid, one of the big buyers would instantly ups me $50. I stopped at $600 and they sold for $650. It was obvious that he was ready to keep going without hesitation. Now I'm sorry I didn't go to at least $2000 or more. I might have scared him off but I dodn't think so. Afterwords I looked closer at it and figured that if I sold a dozen or so at half price, I could have paid for the whole batch and everything else would have been profit. If I was younger I wouldn't have hesitated but at 65, I just don't want to get too heavily involved with enterprising any more. If they would have broken the lots up into smaller quanities they could have done much better. They also split up the auction in the afternoon using two auctioneers. That essentially cut my shopping list in half because you could only be at one end of the building at any one time and you had to be able to show your bid card to bid and they only gave you one. People were runing back and forth from one auctioneer to the other trying to catch everything soon they all but gave up the chase. Gosh, just run the auction from 8am to 8pm with one auctioneer and a few brakes instead of from 10am to 4pm with two auctioneers. Go figure. Glad I'm retired, just don't understant this new way of doing business. On another note, Casey from JMC motors said they made over 300 improvement changes to the line since Team Joyner closed shop. He also said that they are looking for the Trooper in 2011 to come with a low granny gear range for rock crawling. It is allready in the works, just not ready yet. Now if we can get them to put in a 1600cc engine with that and some better suspension, I will be in a class of it's own and unbeatable. Go Casey and Jeff I'm behind you.

Lenny

Went to the liquidation auction on Wensday in Phoenix. Rocmoc showed up too. Talked with Casey and Jeff from the new distributer and some other dealers too along with individual owners hoping to find parts. There was a lot of stuff. Had thoughts like Rocmoc of seeing if there was any good bargains on anything I could maybe use or possible replacement parts. Problem was that everything was in lots that were way too large. Couldn't see buying 200 caliper brakes to have an extra few as backups. Stuff went very cheap. I saw 200 shifter cables go for $75. I bid $80 but the auctioneer said sold just as he looked at me. The bigger buyer would have just kept going anyway. I bid on a few other things but found that the big buyers would just outbid me and they would always win the bid when a smaller bidder stopped biding. Bid on canves enclousures, must have been 200 or 300 of them, all one lot. As fast as I bid, one of the big buyers would instantly ups me $50. I stopped at $600 and they sold for $650. It was obvious that he was ready to keep going without hesitation. Now I'm sorry I didn't go to at least $2000 or more. I might have scared him off but I dodn't think so. Afterwords I looked closer at it and figured that if I sold a dozen or so at half price, I could have paid for the whole batch and everything else would have been profit. If I was younger I wouldn't have hesitated but at 65, I just don't want to get too heavily involved with enterprising any more. If they would have broken the lots up into smaller quanities they could have done much better. They also split up the auction in the afternoon using two auctioneers. That essentially cut my shopping list in half because you could only be at one end of the building at any one time and you had to be able to show your bid card to bid and they only gave you one. People were runing back and forth from one auctioneer to the other trying to catch everything soon they all but gave up the chase. Gosh, just run the auction from 8am to 8pm with one auctioneer and a few brakes instead of from 10am to 4pm with two auctioneers. Go figure. Glad I'm retired, just don't understant this new way of doing business. On another note, Casey from JMC motors said they made over 300 improvement changes to the line since Team Joyner closed shop. He also said that they are looking for the Trooper in 2011 to come with a low granny gear range for rock crawling. It is allready in the works, just not ready yet. Now if we can get them to put in a 1600cc engine with that and some better suspension, I will be in a class of it's own and unbeatable. Go Casey and Jeff I'm behind you.

Lenny

Was Jeff and Casey or someone else from JMC doing any bidding? Casey had told me before they were trying to get some of the parts that went back to the bank.

Guest Lenny

Was Jeff and Casey or someone else from JMC doing any bidding? Casey had told me before they were trying to get some of the parts that went back to the bank.

Yes, both Casey and Jeff were biding.

Lenny