Quantcast

RELIABLE DEALER NETWORK

Gumball

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey Charlie. ... Thought you was selling it..... Anyways I did have clinking but mine was come from a blown off heim on the A arm. Only did it when I hit the brakes..if you think it's coming from that front rear end drain the oil.... I did mine just to redo fluids and it came out like silver paint.... yeah broke that cross shaft in that one too..... Guess what it's welded now..I'm done playing with them...Text me if needed.....np

• 2 months later...

Hey guys! I have been talking to [email protected]

She is definitely legit. She can get almost anything we want from China in a faster turn around time then Alibaba sellers. Her prices are definitely in line with current prices. Even cheaper in some cases. If you don't want to go through her you can go through me.

I'm her contact person here in USA. She has a warehouse of Joyner parts here in the states. She don't have everything but she does have a decent amount of stuff here...

Feel free to contact her or me...

• 1 year later...

Alex,

It is my opinion that a lot of what is pinned is now obsolete, but yet, some of the info is still of use, especially to new owners of used machines.  Perhaps you can create a file or folder that is an archive that we don't have to scroll down through still has all the info in the pinned threads, I haven't read through them for a few years now, so I don't know what in them any more  of if the information is up to date.

I did unpin this topic, so unless some else repins it or asks the it be repinned, in will drift away.

a lot of the pinned  information is over ten years old, some from me, some from Lenny, some some rocmoc,  and from others, I now drive a 20015 Trooper T2, rocmoc drives a jeep (I think) and Lenny rides Honda motorcycles, the last I heard any way. 

So, any way, I would suggest a questionnaire about whether to leave it alone, make an archive or just unpin it all.  I leave it to you.

jeff

silverbullet

I have been a dealer for 16 years.We are a small business that is been a member for years.We sell only Chery Parts.No aftermarket parts. Chery makes parts for there cars.Most parts are after market parts so beware.Most engines are made in small shops with aftermarket parts.We build Engines with all Chery Parts.We also do Performance engines if you want more power and reliability than new just look us up.We have built hundreds of engines over the years.We know all the secrets to go fast plus we develop all sorts of performance parts.Supercharger coming  soon.Its been in the works for long time.We are making a complete new supercharger

Thanks Jeff, maybe we should create a new topic and pin that? I'm ok with it staying pinned was just asking really. I will look into archiving but one nice thing with the upgraded forum software is the search up top, it's pretty good finding things. I encourage everyone to try and use it and see how it works. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 6 months later...
On 10/18/2012 at 8:34 AM, BuggieDude said:

I have spoken to the Owner about it and does not like taking anything Chinese....But I am oly working part time at the moment.....and am still working out of my Garage....I charge $50.00 an hour labor. I can also do the work at your place if you have a "work area"....I am at Recker and Ray....where are you? I will PM you my cell number.

The owner doesn't want work on John Deere 825i Gators or Kawasaki Mules?  Those have the same engines as the Joyner Renegades with the 800cc (812cc) engine.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.