Quantcast

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wiring issues

I have purchased a used Supermach700 (2008), It runs great after a new choke cable but. The temp sensor on the thermostat house is unhooked and can not find where it plugs back in. The fan has been un hooked from the sensor in the rad and cant figure out how it goes back together properly.  The fan was wired to a by pass switch and i just always leave it on but would like to work it properly. I assume the sensor went bad and not changed.   any help would be great.   thanks

By Flanman55, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • The 2019 Yamaha YXZ1000R is here with new updates

Introducing the new 2019 YXZ1000R Side-by-Side. Optimized with enhanced gear ratios and paired with new 29-inch Maxxis Bighorn tires; a new oversized radiator relocated behind the seats; new FOX RC2 shocks with updated settings; and enhanced cabin space for increased comfort with lower seats and an updated roof design. Learn more at UTVDriver.com.

By Alex, in Yamaha UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Follow Us On Facebook!

UTVBOARD has had a facebook page for a while but we sure could use more followers! if you would like us to share something on our facebook page, post some great content with pictures and then send me a PM. https://www.facebook.com/utvboard

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • Follow Us On Twitter!

Not too long ago we started a twitter page 😁 Please follow us if you are on twitter! If you would like us to tweet something, post some great content with pics and send me a PM. https://twitter.com/utvboard  

By Alex, in UTV BOARD Announcements

• 0 replies
    • Host Your UTV Club on UTVBOARD!

If you operate an offroad UTV, SxS, or ATV club, we have a feature here on UTVBOARD where you can create your own club section with your own mini forum, gallery, and calendar. Clubs can be public or private and by invitation or not. Every member can create a club and as the creator, is the moderator. You can even assign additional moderators.  If this is of interest to you and your club members, please visit our clubs page to start one today! Click the Start a Club button and you'll see this come up:

By Alex, in UTV and ATV Clubs, Communites, etc.

• 0 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By bodatiouskid
      Just bought a 2003 Polaris 1500 with a 650 governored motor.Am going to use for recreation & hunting.
      How would I bypass the governor & run straight throttle?
      Anything else that can be done to UTV to make better?