Quantcast

Paiute3

Great Sale on Carhart Rain Gear at Cabelas

George and I use this rain gear its by Carhart, I only wish we had gotten it at this price. Its heavy duty and I even wash it in the washer and hang it outside to dry. After three years and lots of abuse it still looks new.

All on one link,

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?type=pod&cmCat=MainCatcat21082-cat601865-cat21162&id=0031207

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By TomWA
      When starting out, if I put it in low gear and don't hold it there until it starts moving forward, it will jump out of gear with loud grinding noise.  Any recommendations?
    • By Lyonel Geary
      Have 2014 Bennche (Hisun) 700 EFI Four Seater.  Have great difficulty getting out of whatever gear its in.  Very often, have to shut engine off to move gear shift.    Is there a way to decrease idle speed? 
    • By Jeremy SK
      MICTUNING LED LIGHTING  offer free led light bar 
      Follow  MICTUNINGLEDLIGHTBARS  on Facebook

• By Harold G. Bender
      How do I remove the old battery so that I can replace it .? without taking to dealer and pay a small fortune . on my Q link 500 / 
    • By Alex
      For a Decade, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Has Led the Motorized Recreation Industry in Creating and Defending Access to Land for Outdoor Recreation

Yamaha accepts applications from nonprofit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs and associations, national, state and local public land use agencies, outdoor enthusiast associations and land conservation groups with an interest in protecting, improving, expanding and/or maintaining access for safe, responsible and sustainable public use.
      The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative is the industry leader in guaranteeing responsible access to our nation’s land for outdoor enthusiasts. Through this program, Yamaha has directly and indirectly supported thousands of miles of motorized recreation trails, maintained and rehabilitated riding and hunting areas, improved staging areas, supplied agricultural organizations with essential OHV safety education, built bridges over fish-bearing streams and partnered with local outdoor enthusiast communities across the country to improve access to public lands.

The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has contributed more than $3.5 million in funding and equipment across more than 300 projects over the past 10 years to assist outdoor recreationists working to protect and improve access to public land and educate the public on its safe, sustainable recreational use. For those who rely on access to public land for work and play, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has proven to be the industry’s most reliable partner and a significant resource. http://www.yamahaoai.com/