You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2011 700 nordik

My 700nk nordik is over heating  The cooling fan is not cutting in but checked it on a battery and it works. Also it went low on antifreeze but did not take any from full reserve tank.Ifilled it up but could not see a leak. So could I hook fan up direct?

By The Picker, in UTV General Discussion

• 2 replies
    • 2011 700 nordik

I have a nordik 700 k that is over heating and it seems the cooling fan is not working but checked it on a battery and it works fine. When I got home the antifreeze was low but filled it up and see no leaks but noticed the reserve tank was full and it did not take any from it.

By The Picker, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 2011 yardsport

anyone out there an expert  on wet clutches I've  went through 2 of them in less 150 miles and don't know why.    is it because of the oil I'm using or what

By johnney, in New Members Area

• 5 replies
    • 2011 yardsport ys 400

need  help ,  got a 2011 menards  ys 400 and I can't keep a wet clutch in it. does anyone have any ideas   WHY .... just got a new one for it today ......... afraid to put it in 

By johnney, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies