Quantcast

Going out for a Ride, Come Joyn Us

Kinarfi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone miss me? lol,, Made it to Yuma, 1st trip with mtrhm & trooper,, Had quite a trip, but here safe & sound. Met Rick, Silverbullet, fantastic nice guy, beyond helpful!!! Have him doing ball joints & wheel brgs, Then hoping to go riding. hope everyone doing ok!! Quig , ps, enjoying 75 degree weather!!!!

And you didn't stop and pick me up as you went through Utah, I'm Sad

Kinarfi

Oh yea, have a great time, Maybe next time I can join you.

And you didn't stop and pick me up as you went through Utah, I'm Sad

Kinarfi

Oh yea, have a great time, Maybe next time I can join you.

I came by! You had your head in engine? lmao,, Went right by Ely!! Oh? You are in PG, Ut, sorry, got confused? Would like to come by on way hm? When its warm in utah? ever? lmao,, if thats ok?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My wife and I are heading out to do some more exploring of the jamboree area Friday around noon and I'm inviting any one interested to go also. But if I have to, I'll go solo. Also, may take a side trip past goblin valley, past the turn off the park and then to the left and south down the wash.

Kinarfi

• 2 months later...

How was your trip, ride, camping? Good? I hope,,

Pretty good, My son joined us, he was on a KTM 950, but at the end of the first day my back was hurting and I was feeling kind of sick, did get 90 miles in of beautiful scenery. Mosquitoes were plentiful, used lots Avon skin so soft bug guard with Picaridin, seemed to work pretty well, but they were still there being a pain.

Kinarfi

Pretty good, My son joined us, he was on a KTM 950, but at the end of the first day my back was hurting and I was feeling kind of sick, did get 90 miles in of beautiful scenery. Mosquitoes were plentiful, used lots Avon skin so soft bug guard with Picaridin, seemed to work pretty well, but they were still there being a pain.

Kinarfi

Hope you get better soon,,,Quig