Quantcast

Where's everybody?

Quig

Quig is bored, no one posting anything!! Someone talk,or even to me. I'm not smart, so be easy, or just bs. Mods, feel free to delete.

I see that & agree, I'll be posting some photos in a while that may get me harassed or nick named Mr. Clean, I'll delete this later if it doesn't stir up something.

Kinarfi

I see that & agree, I'll be posting some photos in a while that may get me harassed or nick named Mr. Clean, I'll delete this later if it doesn't stir up something.

Kinarfi

Would love to just bs, swap stories. anything? Thanks. Always interested in how to's & what to's,,,Quig

Nice to see something here.I was beginning to think everyone else was out riding and I was stuck here by myself.(LOL)

I got enclosure on, & lexan windshield,, need to go somewhere!! Also waiting on ball joints, mine should be ok, I hope for awhile. Just cold & windy here, no snow yet..

Have some new foldable mirrors coming, need longer arms on them because of enclosure, found some in jc whitney for jeep.

I got enclosure on, & lexan windshield,, need to go somewhere!! Also waiting on ball joints, mine should be ok, I hope for awhile. Just cold & windy here, no snow yet..

Have some new foldable mirrors coming, need longer arms on them because of enclosure, found some in jc whitney for jeep.

does your enclosure have the canvas sides and come from joyner? I purchased a kit for my T-4 from a guy that bought some at the joyner auction and it had the windsheild,hard top,rear widow and canvas sides but came with no directions on how to hang the top of the sides.Not sure if I will use them anyway but would be nice to know.

does your enclosure have the canvas sides and come from joyner? I purchased a kit for my T-4 from a guy that bought some at the joyner auction and it had the windsheild,hard top,rear widow and canvas sides but came with no directions on how to hang the top of the sides.Not sure if I will use them anyway but would be nice to know.

Mine is trooper 2,, I got one of brostars new ones. It is fantastic, it is completely enclosed,& great instructions on how to install. But, it is also one piece. He put up pics on forum.

Hello Quiq,

I was thinking the same thing where have all the people gone and I was going to post my earlier post but you beat me to it. So I had to post my song anyway. Glad you enjoyed it. We are still on the road in the RV but will be home Monday. Been gone 3 weeks.

Have to make some RV repairs before we meet Rick in LH. Door on the Frig broke the lower hinge and is falling off, one of my spring hangers has worn a slot in the spring/shackle bolt hole so the shackle bolt is moving up and down with a couple of the axle springs and a lady ran a stop sign in the SF Bay area and hit my truck. Already has been estimated and it came in at $2470 of repairs to my truck. But we are fine and doing well. BUT can't wait to get home!

Lenny I wll make my own new hinge as I read on the internet that is a common failure with the RV frigs. Will us ALUMINUM!

On the positive side I will have the $ to order at least the rear shocks and hopefully will have enough soon to order the fronts also. Problem is I have to get new corner weights for the Trooper since I made all the changes to the cage the Trooper is lighter and weight is redistributed.

Well that is what is happening with us. Take care all and hope you are looking at getting that Turkey.

rocmoc n AZ

Rick, email me at [email protected] and I will forward onto you the instructions you need for you enclosure. It's a file from the old Team Joyner crowd and I can not post it here.

Here is my video in the theme of things for the rest of you. Oh yeah and roc, Micky J is both older and younger than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxcvPFKgl2g&feature=related

Cheers Mike.

Hey Quig, your probaly more bored now with out taste of music and seen as how your missing us all, the song below is just for you.

I step out for a minute, you guys go nuts!! lmao,, see, lots of bored people, lets keep it going, at least once a day? lol, Enjoyed it all!! I'm younger than I thought, "59"

We are in San Diego and rain arrived. Looked at the weather at home, dry and beautiful. Home on Monday!

How much snow? We are with friend who live in St. Charles, Id and will be returning home starting Monday.

rocmoc n AZ

[/quote

2" maybe, melting off fast. mts were supposed to get 5 to 10" I live close to TwinFalls. Not familar with St. Charles?

Well, big storm came in, wind,snow,drifts, roads closed,schools closed, supposed to get worse tonite & wed. 25 below with wind chill, really sucks.

Well, 1st real ride in the snow,,Wow! What a blast! enclosure worked great, no wind, not bad tempature inside . Handled real well, until snow got up to undercarriage, 12" was fine, but deeper,started worrying, & it started to high center. Cookies, & hills were a blast. Front end & engine compartment completely packed with snow. Wheels & tires look like powder donuts.

A few more miles south and you would have been in Utah. Come back in when it's warm and I'll introduce you to American Fork Canyon and some other beautiful mountains.

Kinarfi

Well, if you are talking to Quig? That might happen,, You answered Rocmoc? Anyway, would love to come see your mts. Wife is ill, so would have to figure sometime when I could get someone to be with her, but will try, Always looking for new places, & buds who know where to ride,,,, Thanks...Quig

Well, if you are talking to Quig? That might happen,, You answered Rocmoc? Anyway, would love to come see your mts. Wife is ill, so would have to figure sometime when I could get someone to be with her, but will try, Always looking for new places, & buds who know where to ride,,,, Thanks...Quig

Kinarfi knows I am not coming North into the Cold. Think he was talking to you.

We are home and starting to fix stuff. We are bearly reaching 60 degrees today but it is bright & sunny. Sure nice to be home!

rocmoc n AZ