Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
Derekh

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 XP

post-762-096238100 1290473046_thumb.jpg in excellent condition with 2825 miles and 576 hours on it. Completely serviced. 700 CC Liquid cooled twin cylinder engine with electronic fuel injection. Fully automatic transmission with HI/LO and reverse. Parking brake. Independent suspension for a very smooth ride. Shaft drive front and rear. Hydraulic brakes frond and rear. Push button four wheel drive woth posi locking differential. Speedometer with hourmeter, tripmeter, electric fuel gauge, gear position indicator , four wheel drive indicator, tachometer , electric clock and full onscreen diagnostic dispaly. For more information and photo please e-mail me at [email protected]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Jimmy Bellagio
      I have a 2009 Trooper 2 that sat in garage in Vegas for 2 years and fuel wen bad.  I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump and drained and put new fuel with stabil.  So here is where it gets good I am getting fuel to the pump, pump is making noise like it’s working but no fuel will come out.  Anyone else have this problem?  The only thing I can think of is that I had to put the old outlet on the new pump, I cleaned and blew it out best I could. I can’t use the one from the new pump due to it being threaded.   Any good suggestions?  I checked fuse and relay, I even hot wired the pump.

• By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• By Travis
      It's been leaking VERY slowly over the past couple years, just  had to add a minute amount of brake fluid every few months. Now i have to i add about 3/4 of a cup every 5 days.
      i took the rear tire off, where it is leaking from, cleaned up the outside of the drum and it looks like the fluid is leaking from where the   "outer" drum meats the inner drum, #41038. guessing its the brake cylinder inside..... any other thoughts. I made sure the brake line is tight too.

• By Racer310
      My UTV states to used premium gas but why? Can you use regular 87 gas? Premium gas at $3.50 compair to regulate gas $2.45. Thanks
    • By Muledaze
      Dipstick shows pale color, dont think its water, smells like fuel, oil changed one week ago, level is very high.
      First I thought it was water condensed into the oil...but someone pointed out the smell, and it doesn't look white-milky. And a half qt or so in one week?
      So is it possible to get fuel leaking into the oil?