Quantcast

You ALL must be FREEZING. It is 34 degrees here but the sun is out bright in AZ near the Mexico border. Suppose to be 14 degrees the next two nights. The ice is still on the fountain and in the chicken's water. It have NEVER been this cold. Bummer, darn global warming.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Its 34 here in ND yesterday and today. This time of the year that is what we call t shirt weather. Last weekend it was -30 with 45mph wind now thats cold.

BOILING!!!

It’s so hot and humid here, a man could melt away. It’s the hottest summer in living memory and beyond. It might be grass is greener syndrome, but I’m hanging out for winter big time. The temp at night is staying about 20 Celsius (70 Fahrenheit), but the cruncher is, it is still 100% humidity. Our top temp is not that high, maybe only 30 (86 for you), it’s the humidity that’s the killer. When I make my way to the States next, it wont be in Summer, I hate the heat.

Cheers Mike.

I could use a little of that NZ heat. When we left yesterday morning it was 11 degrees. I see today it is starting to warm up.

4x4x454, look out it is on its way!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

It's been in the 50s all week here in Oregon ! This is usually snow time for us. I almost traded in my SXS for a snowmobile in December! Glad I didn't ! Wierd :blink:

I could use a little of that NZ heat. When we left yesterday morning it was 11 degrees. I see today it is starting to warm up.

4x4x454, look out it is on its way!

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

We dont get our weather from down south it will come from Canada or Oregon. Some times we get moisture from the golf tho. Anyway its that time of the year that it will be 30-40 one day and -20 the next.

I just wish the snow would stop we have 36" in the front yard and the next 2 months will be the snowiest could end up with another 36" before its all done.

I like the snow just not this much cant ride the T2 but have lots of fun in the truck. It surprised the heck out of me I missed the road as I could not see it the snow was the same level in the ditch. I thought I was stuck for sure I locked it in and pushed snow up over the bumper for a 100 yards it was about 4' deep.

I just thought I'd add an update for Feb. 25. We are usually in the high 40s by now average; but today it is 13 F this afternoon, and supposed to go down to -3 tonight. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I don't believe in global warming but I may believe in climate change. This is just too wierd!

Hay you are sending it our way. We are suppose to be 47/22 degrees Sunday. We are almost in Mexico, it ain't suppose to happen here, LOL. What are you doing up there to send your cold stuff down to us. Keep it, it is yours. Siriusly, I think most of the palm trees will not survive this weather. Sure going to change the landscape.

rocmoc n AZ

Hay you are sending it our way. We are suppose to be 47/22 degrees Sunday. We are almost in Mexico, it ain't suppose to happen here, LOL. What are you doing up there to send your cold stuff down to us. Keep it, it is yours. Siriusly, I think most of the palm trees will not survive this weather. Sure going to change the landscape.

rocmoc n AZ

you better start looking for a snow plow for the trooper....

Heck no, I won't go outside and until it is gone. Suppose to be back in the 70's by Tues.

rocmoc n AZ

Guess that makes you a HOMEBOY till then.(LOL)

rocmoc n AZ

I'll tell ya Rock; my wife and I are about ready to move to Sedona or sumpin like it.......we've about had it with all the snow and ice. After 17 years; we are finally cooled off to the core. I almost had our Trooper sold in November; and I was lookin at new Polaris Pro RMK snowmobiles....but after starting up my welder; and doing some mods to the Trooper; I came to my senses and decided I was gonna sooner or later move south for full on retirement and off roading (my first love) Someday that will surely happen! (Hopefully)

Mopartist, That is what happen to us. I was a big time skier, only use I had for winter. When I retired we we moved first closer to the slopes but qot tired of the snow and headed south. Best move we ever made. Great time to buy in AZ. Home prices are back to 2002 levels, half of what they were. What can I say, we took the Trooper for a ride yesterday.

rocmoc n AZ

This is my 1st adventure south, love it!! Snow & wind at home BS!! Been riding trooper a lot, loving it more all the time!! Going to stay until it gets warm enough in Idaho to ride it there, then go over to coast in ore. for awhile.. Loving the trail riding,,, & warmth : )

Where are you?

rocmoc n AZ

We are outside Yuma, towards foothills. Have been visiting with Silverbullet "Rick" They have been getting my trooper in good shape, wheelbrgs, ball joints, timing belt,plugs, plug wires,waiting on shocks, fuel module. Been going on, & actually helping little with trailrides. Have found, & made good friend in Rick, very helpful, & nice guy! Shhh, don't tell him.I said that.