Quantcast

• Similar Forum Topics

• hisun 800 intake backfire/no start

I am working on a friends hisun 800. he said whenever you transport it on a trailer it takes forever to start and he has to floor it to get it to start. he also said it wouldn't go over 30mph like it was being held back. I get it to my house try to start it and all im getting is backfire through intake. I checked spark it was good. I know its a no no but I sprayed a small shot of starting fluid in airbox to see if it would start and it backfired and lit the fluid on fire. currently I am wondering if the valves may be out of adjustment anybody have any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.

By huey224, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • Joyner product information ...

I'm new to the side by side world. That said I'm intrested in Joyner products but was very disapointed yesterday when local ATV Dealers didn't have anything positive to say about the Joyner product line. I realize some of negative comments come from dealers who sell Honda, Yamaha and Kawasaki's and not Joyner products. My major concern is service. I would welcome ANY help/advise from forum members as to where ... IF I purchase Joyner products I could have them service in the Okeechobee, Fl. area.   Thank you ... Ralph

By Ralph Brescia, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • Riding in Utah

Hey guys and girls,I'm from north carolina, me and a few of my friends are thinking about coming out there this fall or next spring I would like to get someone that I can ask I asked questions and talk to them some which time of the year is it better to come out there ,we would like to come and ride for about a week we want to do mountain type riding and we want to do the dunes and desert riding and we would like to even find someone that we could pay to go riding with us to show us different trails here is my email address I hope to hear from someone and thank you guys so be safe ride safe and have fun [email protected]  

By Dale Anderson, in UTV Ride Reports - Where to Ride

• 4 replies
    • Polaris Trails & Rocks, 2018

RZR XP® 1000 EPS Trails and Rocks Editionhttps://rzr.polaris.com/en-us/rzr-xp-1000-eps-trails-rocks-edition/   Only if you have an extra $22,500 laying around.....   SPECS KEY FEATURES NEW! 55% LOWER LOW GEAR NEW! XTREME PERFORMANCE AWD PREMIUM TRAIL/ROCK ACCESSORIES SPECIAL EDITION FEATURES Legendary RZR XP® 1000 Features Plus NEW! 55% lower low gear, NEW! Xtreme performance True On-Demand All Wheel Drive, NEW! Low speed throttle mapping ProArmor crawler XG tires with Beadlocks, High Clearance Front & Rear Suspension, Standard 4,500 lb Polaris Winch, NEW! Gated Shifter, Strengthened Front Half Shafts, Click 6 Harnesses, 14” Ground Clearance, Front Bumper & Rock Sliders, Rear View Mirror & High Visibility Front Fender Flares and more Power Engine Type ProStar 1000 H.O. 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder Cylinders Displacement 999cc HP 110 HP Transmission / Final Drive Automatic PVT P-R/N/L/H (Gated Shifter) with Reduced L Gear Suspension Front Shocks 2 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Front Suspension High Clearance Lower Control Arms, Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 16 in (40.6 cm) Travel Rear Shocks 2.5 in Walker Evans Needle with 16-Position Adjustable Clickers Rear Suspension High Clearance Radius Rods, Trailing Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 18 in (45.7 cm) Travel Agility Drive System Type Xtreme Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD Front/Rear Brakes 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers  

By Travis, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • NEW Sidewall Repair Product

Check out this new product for sidewall repair. Go to kickstarter.com, and search "sidewall slug", You will find the only product that can field repair a sidewall tear in an off road vehicle without removing the tire from the rim. I have permission from the website owner to mention their site.

By Rick M, in General Discussion - Anything

• 4 replies