Quantcast

Klung Motors

Kinarfi

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so does any one know who they are or if the sell good stuff or junk or any thing else?

It seems to me that he is just an entrepreneur trying to capitalize on an opportunity. He probably got wind that we are experiencing difficulty getting some parts here in the States, and he, being right there in China, has access to what we need. He might be a good source if we need to do a group buy of something. His cars look like they use similar parts as Joyners--so some junk, some good. You know what they say "everything comes from China".

It seems to me that he is just an entrepreneur trying to capitalize on an opportunity. He probably got wind that we are experiencing difficulty getting some parts here in the States, and he, being right there in China, has access to what we need. He might be a good source if we need to do a group buy of something. His cars look like they use similar parts as Joyners--so some junk, some good. You know what they say "everything comes from China".

I emailed them yesterday with what is a popular request and that is an auto trans for the trooper.He emailed me back wanting photos.. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

hi,everyone ! How are you ?

Just got the news that 1100cc CVT transmission will be up in May .

WE dealer directly with the parts supplier. some of our parts are cross with Joyner and some are not .but we do can help for your parts needs.

So our answers are exact and truth .

We want to build up our reputation here .

Regarding what parts you need ,just feel free to send us a Email.

Trust us and we will give you a surprise.

Their website didn't seem to have any Joyner parts on it.

please check the website again, we have updated and keep updating.

these are what we can supply now.

Rim,tires,

Joyner all series shocks Original.

Joyner lights ,offroad lights.

All kinds of joyner engines and transmission, engine parts and transmission parts

Seats and belts.

brake calipers and discs.

Spindle and hubs.

ball joints.

Mufflers ,turbos,

overflow tanks. fuel regulator

winches 3000 pound ,6000 pound

battery ,Airfilter,fuel filter ,fuel lines

steering wheel

HID lights,

and more ----

hi,everyone ! How are you ?

Just got the news that 1100cc CVT transmission will be up in May .

WE dealer directly with the parts supplier. some of our parts are cross with Joyner and some are not .but we do can help for your parts needs.

So our answers are exact and truth .

We want to build up our reputation here .

Regarding what parts you need ,just feel free to send us a Email.

Trust us and we will give you a surprise.

In an email to me he also says pricing wont be available till May.Could be very interesting.

Klung Motors responded to one of my emails about an E manage computer. It appears to be the exact same computer seen here:

http://www.tobefast.com/joyner-1100-trooper-computer-c-63650-p-1-pr-10000958-f-64523.html

He quoted me $350

are you sure its the same? alot of difference in price.If it will work thats not bad for 20% more HP.I am also really interested in the trans if the price is right.

Guest Lenny

In an email to me he also says pricing wont be available till May.Could be very interesting.

He is talking about a CVT (constant velosity transmission) drive which isn't really a transmission as we would think of it in a casr but a variable pitch pully and belt arrangement like a snowmobile has. I can't see a belt drive being the right option unless it's an industrial sized drive and very heavy built. Our machines are very heavy and a belt will get very hot unless it's a good solid design and sized accordingly.

Lenny

He is talking about a CVT (constant velosity transmission) drive which isn't really a transmission as we would think of it in a casr but a variable pitch pully and belt arrangement like a snowmobile has. I can't see a belt drive being the right option unless it's an industrial sized drive and very heavy built. Our machines are very heavy and a belt will get very hot unless it's a good solid design and sized accordingly.

Lenny

there are also some with a chain type belt.Some cars have them in them now.

Lenny

no,I don't think they are the same as the CVT belt transmission we using now .. we will show you the new transmission when it is availble .

no,I don't think they are the same as the CVT belt transmission we using now .. we will show you the new transmission when it is availble .

It will be a difficult task to execute a CVT which will properly work in our Troopers at 1800lbs but not impossible. I truely hope it can be done. We will be very skeptical of its strength and reliability, so please make information available on your website (schematics, testing, video, etc). We won't by transmission that doesn't feel factory so someone will HAVE to test it on a Joyner Trooper. If it proves to work well I believe you will sell many.

which computer is it? how can you help set it up on our Troopers and at what cost?

I mean the e manage computer on our website.

you can see our 1100cc buggy use the same chery engine as your troopers.

This computer is custom made for our 1100cc chery engine buggy .

We will give English instructions on how to connect this computer with your engine wiring hearaness.

For first sample unit , all service cost are free .

Tpost-766-0-96743500-1302357523_thumb.jpg

I mean the e manage computer on our website.

you can see our 1100cc buggy use the same chery engine as your troopers.

This computer is custom made for our 1100cc chery engine buggy .

We will give English instructions on how to connect this computer with your engine wiring hearaness.

For first sample unit , all service cost are free .

Tpost-766-0-96743500-1302357523_thumb.jpg

I see you have a turbo hook up to this engine does the computer change the ignition timing

How about CV boots? I tore mine testing the limits of the wheel travel. The travel is now limited so that won't happen again, but the boots are torn nonetheless.

I have the 650 Sand Spider

hunnz, go to a good mulit-product ATV/UTV dealer and match up to a high quality USA boot. I found a Polaris boot that worked on my Trooper when I had to do a replacement. Then you can go an YouTube for videos of how change. All of my info, parts #, make and ect can be found in one of the pinned topics at the top of the Joyner forum page.

WE hope the factory starts using/making better quality boots as the ones on my Trooper are NOT of the highest quality.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

hunnz, go to a good mulit-product ATV/UTV dealer and match up to a high quality USA boot. I found a Polaris boot that worked on my Trooper when I had to do a replacement. Then you can go an YouTube for videos of how change. All of my info, parts #, make and ect can be found in one of the pinned topics at the top of the Joyner forum page.

WE hope the factory starts using/making better quality boots as the ones on my Trooper are NOT of the highest quality.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

Yeah, Mine were flimsy as well. Thanks for the tip!

CV Boot Kit There appears to be a difference between inner and outer boots, I used a NAPA CVB6862340 for my outer rear, fit good but not tightly on the CV end, I held it on with Tyraps

Autozone part # 03606. Comes with bands and grease for $11.99, quick/split boot. K2181 95 Geo Metro $15.99

Napa 686-2181 CV Boot from a 95 Geo Metro.

Norrec Industries then Application, then UTV, then look up joyner, they have them all

Polaris CV Boot Kit # 2203438, (PR-8061) Thanks RocmocNEW

Also see CV boot for driveline? - UTV BOARD - Side X Side and UTV Forum

This is in the parts and pieces subject that is pinned. When I looked up stuff for Joyner, I found it in the red reference.

Kinarfi

http://www.norrecind.com/Category/2lvl1lstbxA.taf?_function=list&_start=1&cat=1394