Quantcast

Klung Motors

Kinarfi

hunnz, go to a good mulit-product ATV/UTV dealer and match up to a high quality USA boot. I found a Polaris boot that worked on my Trooper when I had to do a replacement. Then you can go an YouTube for videos of how change. All of my info, parts #, make and ect can be found in one of the pinned topics at the top of the Joyner forum page.

WE hope the factory starts using/making better quality boots as the ones on my Trooper are NOT of the highest quality.

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

ok. We will talk this with the axle supplier and try to get some improvements of CV boots.

I see there is a design to add a sheet metal ahead the axle to protect the boots.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok. We will talk this with the axle supplier and try to get some improvements of CV boots.

I see there is a design to add a sheet metal ahead the axle to protect the boots.

It is poor rubber chemistry which is causing them to go bad. As a matter of fact, every piece of rubber on my Trooper is cracking. I hope this has been addressed on your buggys.

I have asked Klung to look into some 4 piston front calipers which would bolt up to the Trooper. If we want to improve braking we either need more piston to compensate for excess volume being displaced by our current dual master cylinder set up, or a master cylinder/cylinders with a smaller bore to increase pressure.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

well. We checked with the supplier in the beginning of this month . THey says they still need two months . Sorry. It is a little strange .

Its worth the wait if it works the first time. Hopefully its because of all the extra R&D they are putting into it....or it is just taking an extra long time to reverse engineer :P

Guest Lenny

I have asked Klung to look into some 4 piston front calipers which would bolt up to the Trooper. If we want to improve braking we either need more piston to compensate for excess volume being displaced by our current dual master cylinder set up, or a master cylinder/cylinders with a smaller bore to increase pressure.

I just doubled up on brake calipers at each wheel and use the stock master cylinder. My braking is really nice now, never give stopping a second thought now where as before it was always like whooooa baby, are you going to stop.

Lenny

I just doubled up on brake calipers at each wheel and use the stock master cylinder. My braking is really nice now, never give stopping a second thought now where as before it was always like whooooa baby, are you going to stop.

Lenny

Whooooa Baby,this is how i do it.

tn_gallery_475_29_2030.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By aefron88
      This post will explain how to hook up your PC to the ECU of a Hisun/Coleman/Etc UTV to be able to read error codes & engine parameters for troubleshooting purposes.
      This is applicable to all small engines using the Delphi MT-05 ECU. This should cover all fuel injected Hisun models, as well as various other Chinese FI engines, as the Delphi MT-05 ECU seems to be the favored ECU solution.
      Even though we get actual engine error codes to display on the dash, sometimes we have “pending codes” (not yet confirmed by the ECU) or other intermittent issues that are hard to diagnose, for example a poorly connected sensor that may give intermittent false readings, or a sensor that’s putting out bad date, but not bad enough for the ECU to realize.
      The setup requires 2 cables, which are available for around $25 combined, a PC with a USB port, and some charityware software called “HUD ECU Hacker”. This gives the same functionality as the $300 dealer code scanner for a fraction of the price.
      In searching I found info about HUD ECU Hacker, but I have yet to see info anywhere about how to hook it up to a Hisun, so I took the leap and bought some cables, and made it work. I will show a step by step of how to do so in post two.
      I will be breaking this down into 2 posts:
      Delphi ECU Info & Overview (This post) System setup & use Delphi ECU Info (Skip ahead to the next post if your eyes glaze over technical details)
      The Delphi MT-05 ECU was developed to allow small engines to use fuel injection. A fuel injection system requires feedback from various sensors to operate efficiently. This feedback allows the adjustment of ignition timing, fuel injection volume, etc to efficiently and cleanly produce the most power possible from a given engine.
      The MT-05 ECU has a number of sensors that are required for proper functioning including; Coolant temp, crankshaft position, intake temp, intake pressure, exhaust O2, throttle position, as well as some other optional sensors that are used on more complex vehicles.
      From the sensors the ECU adjusts: Fuel injector timing/pulse, Idle air control valve, and ignition coil

The Delphi MT-05 puts out diagnostic data, however it is not ODB2 like a modern car, where is where it gets tricky reading it. There are three options, there is an old 16 bit piece of software Delphi has that is not able to run on a modern computer, there is the motorscanner tool for dealers ($300), or there is freeware HUD ECU Hacker with the proper cables.
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By Kingfish
      I've had a battery failure and need one replacement.  The local distributor told me it might take up to four weeks to get one.  I'd like to order one in sooner than that if possible.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Jon W
      looking around and cannot find and Stampede motors, the Havoc looks to directly bolt in, with exception of the larger displacment. has anyone looked into this further? seems to be a better option considering stampede engines are on backorder. 
    • By Alex
      This is an interesting read. ADAS is main stream on cars these days. The technology looks to be headed towards UTVs and Off-Road Vehicles.
      Potential Motors and CFMOTO USA have announced a new partnership to integrate advanced driver-assist systems (ADAS) into recreational off-road vehicles for the first time.
      Sam Poirier, CEO and co-founder at Potential Motors, says the integration of its technology into CFMOTO’s vehicles will set new standards in the side-by-side segment. (Photo: Potential Motors Inc.) The partnership will first see Potential’s tech integrated into CFMOTO test vehicles. The companies will conduct extensive real-world testing at Potential’s purpose-built off-road proving ground in Fredericton, Canada, and CFMOTO facilities.
      Source: https://powersportsbusiness.com/top-stories/2023/12/19/cfmoto-and-potential-motors-announce-industry-first-adas-technology-for-ohvs/