Quantcast

The Official 2011 Jamboree Folks thread

Mopartist

With the summer 2011 Jamboree coming up; I thought it might be a good idea to get to know one another a little better, So how about some pics of ourselves and include name and message board handles. It'd be nice to show up at the Jamboree and kinda have an idea of who's who; don't ya think? Ill be glad to start this one off

Awwww Jeeeez; 17 views and no takers. Do you guys really think you are gonna hide behind rocks out in the desert where nobody can see you? :unsure: Or are we all gonna have seperate Jamborees? Whatever!

all the views may not even be from members or even people who are going to the jamboree.dont get discouraged im sure there will be some.In all honesty a have to dig for some recent photos of the wife and I. I cant remember the last time we had a photo together except at maybe xmas.Sad.

Guest Lenny

I'll try to pull a picture to gether and get it posted. You will all wonder how my wife got stuck with such an ugly guy. Some people just get lucky, real lucky.

Lenny

all the views may not even be from members or even people who are going to the jamboree.dont get discouraged im sure there will be some.In all honesty a have to dig for some recent photos of the wife and I. I cant remember the last time we had a photo together except at maybe xmas.Sad.

Not Sad.........Mines 5 years old! ;) I just thought (being 900 miles fron anywhere near there) , it'd be cool to be able to recognize one another. Believe me; I'm not the "extravert" you guys might think; I'm usually the last one in a room to say hello first.

Oh by the way; I also didn't mean it to be "Joyner" owners only; but I can't change the title. My in-laws might come from Henderson NV; and they have a Yamaha. (I'm reasonably sure they won't post pics either.) :mellow:

So Rocmoc; if you would; could you change the title to "Jamboree Folks" or something like that? :)

Ahh, you fellers and shellers are sooo shy over there, I cant believe it. Im not going to the jamboree and I dont mind showing you a photo of me and the misses.

Beautiful photo aye, it's our most photogenic and one we are very proud of.

Seriously though, I totally agree with Mopartist and think you should exchange photos and contact details, even if it's done privately, so come on, front up. I reckon I could find photos of Jeff and Michael (you know who you are) anyway. Front up and I'll post the real Mr & Mrs brostar for what it's worth

post-85-0-35771400-1302515176_thumb.jpg.

Cheers Mike

Guest Lenny

Hard to believe we don't have any curent photo's of us (we did take a photo of Len after his accident last month but I won't submit that one). Will put it on our to do list and submit. Jeanne (Lenny's wife)

When we travel, more people know us as rocmoc than by our real names. We have showed up at a full campground in Mexico to be turned away until they find out we are rocmoc. This is because for YEARS we have been know on the RV boards as rocmoc. We even respond to rocmoc when talking & visiting with people in person.

SO,

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico with pics in our gallery

When we travel, more people know us as rocmoc than by our real names. We have showed up at a full campground in Mexico to be turned away until they find out we are rocmoc. This is because for YEARS we have been know on the RV boards as rocmoc. We even respond to rocmoc when talking & visiting with people in person.

SO,

rocmoc n AZ/Mexico with pics in our gallery

I've been meaning to ask you by the way......what is "ROC MOC"? .....and a "Kinarfi" too?

"Mopartist" is derived from me being a "Mopar" or Chrysler enthusiast, and I'm an artist...which makes me a "Mopartist" (I used to do cartoons of classic hot rods for clubs and stuff) :)