Quantcast

stevekim7d2

Joyner Dirt Devil

Here are two sites that can and will help you with your Dirt Devil. Your best source of information and good advice period for Dirt Devil’s will be Buggy News. Their website; http://buggynews.com/ .

Your next best is Joyner Forum but they have been off line for a few days. Website is; http://joynerforum.com/

If you don’t get the answers you were looking for, contact Eric Jackson of McDonough Powersports; website http://www.mcdonoughpowersports.com/index.aspx

rocmoc, a Joyner Dirt Devil is a first generation Joyner 250cc Buggy.

Cheers Mike.

I have a Dirt Devil 250cc, can anyone direct me where to go to get all my questions answered? I have soooo many.........

Steve-O

Hi Steve

Give me a call i know the devil real good.

928 344 2117

silverbullet

Rick

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2010 Strike CDI questions

Good morning,   I am new to the Hisun world.  I am trying to track down the part pictured in this post.  Can anyone help me out?   I just picked up a 2010 Strike 800  that I intend to set up with hand controls so that my disabled son can use it on dirtroads, etc. Mike

By iflybyu, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Massimo 500 questions/parts

1-Got  some clicking type noise as if metal to metal and sounds like it is coming from both front and rear A arms. They don't have anything their to grease except maybe take the bolt out and slide back in it? 2-Also manual doesn't give a brand name for the oil filter or a cross reference to buy one at auto parts store. 3-Air filter---where is it? manual I goggled has it in 2 different locations but NO air filter to be found. Maybe it doesn't have one. 4-Love the buggy so far, got LED lights, stereo system, seat covers.......yep and got stuck mugging first time out but had a blast. Thanks  

By Racer310, in UTV General Discussion

• 4 replies
    • 250cc performance exhaust

for those of you who havent been to our site yet, here is a look at our performance exhaust system. Made in house, certified for spark arrester, and db rated at below 94db. Legal for any race track, trail or off road park. Great sound without sounding like an open pipe as with some others out there. True bolt on kit.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • 250cc longer wheel studs

Hey there folks, we are now stocking longer and stronger wheel studs for the 2500cc line up, including models from Coleman, HiSUN, Benchee, Massimo and others that share the same parts. The fronts are pretty easy to change out as the hubs are aluminum, but the rears are a little harder since they are made from steel. Really helps with different rims, racing, or striped out poor quality OEM versioins. These are rated at 10.9

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • A Stubborn Mule: Mule 2500, electrical and other questions

HI! Thanks for the forum. I am currently installing a turn signal and horn kit on a Mule 2500 that was gifted to the local ranch owner. His health is not so great, and other than a car, he has no other way to get into town. The driveway is a mile long...  Attached are some photos. The prior owner disconnected the parking brake light grounding/indicator cable. I fixed it and reconnected it (shown in photo). Following the wiring harness, there is a 6-pin block (see second photo) up front, nothing plugged into it. I have what I think, is a fairly accurate wiring diagram. Problems: I cannot find the VIN anywhere on the vehicle. I have no paperwork on it and neither does the owner. We know who owned it previously but he doesn't have paperwork on it either. I have looked NUMEROUS places, and googled it. I do not know the year. There does not seem to be any indicator light for the parking brake. I think the light was physically removed from the dash (see third photo). What parts are missing? What are they named/part numbers if you have them? What I have done so far: Fixed the parking brake switch Fixed the brake lights, the wiring in the back was pulled out, cut, a mess. (fixed) Added a third center high brake light, tying it to the wiring harness. Positioned just below the air intake. (added) Added bright red LED strip lights, at the inner side of the rear downtubes, to be used later for the turn signal indicators. Ready to order a $15 steering column strap-on switch for hazards and turn signals. Image descriptions: Parking brake switch (fixed) What are these? They were bundled up underneath the dash with a ziptie. The beige block has the red wire return from the parking brake. Wiring diagram. These seem close to the existing vehicle. Dash photo. So you can see what is missing and let me know.

By John Mason, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 11 replies