Quantcast

building turbo kit

ERV JR

Ok looked into the turbo kit a bit.

china t25/28 turbo $189

obx fmu $79.99

second f/p $59.99

mis barbed fittings/shop supply

oil lines ,either a/n and braided lines or jic hyd hose and lines, BTW kit icomes with rubber

cold and hot side tubing , mandrel bends and time at bench with Tig

exhaust log, same as above, just price of shop supplys

What else am I missing ? Not like I could afford it but I like to hope and dream ,maybe plan for next year lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By lonerider98
      At the end of last year my Coleman UT 500 will not go into reverse. I can hold it over toward the reverse to move it nut it won't lock into reverse. Anyone have this problem? Winter is just about over and going to have to get this resolved. Thank You!
    • By Jamesjoh
      I've installed the Kemimoto side by side mirrors in my UTV to replace one that would not stay in place.This one give great views and tightens down nicely, but you have to take them down evenly or it gets bound up. Just an all around great mirror.
    • By azdesertdog
      A desert camp trip we took at Christmas in the desert

• By shepdog
      I just picked up a 2009 bmx utv 500, there is a small 'nipple' on the water pump, its barbed like a hose goes on it , where is that little hose Suposed to go? 
    • By Werhat
      Hi folks,
      I have a Mule 550 (FE290D engine) that sat for several years and would not start.  A few years ago I replaced the fuel filter and carburetor, at which point it started right up and developed full power.  More recently, I've changed the air filter, fuel pump, ignition coil (gapped to spec), and spark plug, and adjusted the valves.  The engine still has a lope/surge at part throttle and at idle.  Rather than idling at a stable speed, it speeds up and slows down until it quits.  It snaps to life right away if I open the throttle, so I don't think it's starved of fuel.  I can always get it to restart immediately if I choke it while cranking, then it will die after several seconds again.  It takes some cranking to start hot when not choked.  I've tried adjusting the idle mixture, but no setting seems to make it stable.  It won't idle at all with the throttle fully closed; I have to turn the stop screw to hold it slightly open.
      I suspect it's getting idle air, since the passages are open, but that the idle jet isn't providing adequate fuel, such that I am having to hold the throttle open and idle it off the main jet which isn't stable.  This is just speculation.  I've cleaned the idle jet and tried a larger size, but it made zero difference.  The carburetor seems to be clean.  It's been doing this since I installed the new carb.  The gas tank seems to be clean, although it's hard to see inside.
      I posted a video of what it's doing:
      What's next?  Try another carburetor?
      Thanks.