Quantcast

clutch/shifter cables/diffs

charlie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rocmoc is correct. Anything you do will help but you are at risk until it is done properly. Gear alignment is a serious problem. If I can get enough people wanting to buy kits, I will build more. Last time, a lot of people said they wanted them but after I did a batch, only a few actually bought them. Took a lot longer to sell out then I expected. If I can get orders for 10 kits, I will go ahead and build another 40 kits. Let me know.

Lenny

Lenny,

I'm afraid i may have been one of those who said they would take one and didnt.I do need another for the front so if you want a deposit or full amount up front before you make a batch i will be happy to do that.That might be the best route to make sure you sell what you have to.Thank you,

Guest Lenny

If Charlie takes 2 and Rick 1, thats 3. No deposit but how about instead getting me the winning lottery ticket for the 1/2 billion $. Somebody and all there kids, future kids, grand children and great grand children are all going to become worthless contributors to life. Seems like we would do much better to give 10,000 people $50,000.00 each. Sorry but i'm not a fan of people having an excessive amount of money while other good people struggle.

Lets get a few more kit buyers going and I'll make some more.

Lenny

If Charlie takes 2 and Rick 1, thats 3. No deposit but how about instead getting me the winning lottery ticket for the 1/2 billion $. Somebody and all there kids, future kids, grand children and great grand children are all going to become worthless contributors to life. Seems like we would do much better to give 10,000 people $50,000.00 each. Sorry but i'm not a fan of people having an excessive amount of money while other good people struggle.

Lets get a few more kit buyers going and I'll make some more.

Lenny

Lenny,

Winning ticket is in the mail.Hope you have an honest mailman..(LOL)

Guest Lenny

Thats good enough for me, I'm going to go ahead and make up some kits.I'll order my mamerials on Monday. Should be available in about a month. I'll PM everyone who needs them when they are available.

Lenny

Guest Lenny

I sell the steering upgrade too. A little retirement income helps against the crazy amount of money I have in my Trooper. Thanks for the support.

Lenny

Lenny

This is good new thanx to all that made it possible for Lenny to make more kits. Lenny I may want to do the steering upgrade as well, but I think we all agree that the diffs are most important

Thanx again.

On another note I took my wife and son out on the trooper this weekend we were on our way home and got pulled over by the police. I didnt have my license on me or anything, he ran my information found out I was a good guy then couldnt stop asking me ? about the trooper wanted to know were he could get one and have it serviced LOL

rocmoc and others I updated my prfile little info about my and some pics of the trooper.

Trooper mods I made bigger fenders front rear, snorkle, windshiled with a fan inside cockpit for defrost lol, upgraded balljoints and tierod ends, fuel programmer from silverbullets, 30" zilla tires, 150watt marine stero system, 4500 champion winch, homemad rock sliders, full soft top enclosure for my son, wich if any one wants one I can have one made from my friend about 500$, changed all fluids royal purple and lucas and uridim spark plugs hope I spelled that right

Guest Lenny

I'm interested in the kit ill take two if its not too late

I'll put you down for two kits. It's not too late. However I will be charging a little more for the kits on Ebay as my raw materials have gone up. But. anyone on here will still just be charged the $95 per kit including shipping. So far Charlie, Ricksrb, Plumber, Dirtydog, Bruhaw's Buddy possibly and Nocturnalsixer are all interested in getting kits. Materials are on order. I'll keep everyone informed.

Lenny