Lenny

More Joyner Trooper parts available June 24, 2012

I moved this to a new thread because it was under a thread that was 2 years old and this is currently available stuff.

I have some Trooper parts available that a friend of mine has asked me to sell. These are all used parts that came off a running Trooper. Here is a list with what he is asking for them. All pricing is plus shipping. I will be putting these items on Ebay but just haven't gotten to it yet. Just too busy.

Shifter assembly with both shift cables and shift lever boot -- $145

Fuel regulator with gauge-- $45

Carbon canister--$35

2- Brake calipers without pads-- $35 each

Clutch Slave cylinder-- $35

Cutoff switch without key (key is the same on all Troopers) -- $10

2- Brake/Clutch master cylinders -- $25 each

starter motor --$125

2 differential locking lever assemblies (go in dash) No cables. ($25 for one with rubber knob----SOLD) and $15 for one without rubber knob.

Parking brake assembly incl. brake lever with cable, master cylinder with mount bracket and lever bar --$75

Electric front diff 4 wheel drive actuator --$35

Front differential, not upgraded -- $350 with Lennys upgrade kit, not installed-- $435

Rear differential, not upgraded -- $350 with Lennys upgrade kit, not installed-- $435

Front portion of front drive shaft with U-joints, one U-joint tight other a speck loose. Comes with middle carrier bearing assembly -- $45

2 Rear axel assemblied incl axel, Cv joints each end, Boots each end and short wheel axel -- $95 each

2 front axel assemblies incl axel, inner CV joint only and inner boot --$65 each

Lenny

They are off a T2. Everything is the same except for the cables on the shifter assembly and the cable on the parking brake assembly would be too short for a T4 and the front drive shaft item would probably not fit a T4.

Lenny

Sorry Jason, both diffs are sold. Pull your diff and take it apart to see what it needs. I may be able to help.

Lenny

i need the pinion gear its missing 5 teeth and the ring gear is all chewed up too, the housing is all gouged too but pretty sure i can just file those out. thx

Jason

I have the shifter assembly with the boot and the cables that run to the transmission. PM me with your PayPal email account address and I'll send you an invoice.

Lenny

On 6/24/2012 at 10:13 AM, Lenny said:

I moved this to a new thread because it was under a thread that was 2 years old and this is currently available stuff.

I have some Trooper parts available that a friend of mine has asked me to sell. These are all used parts that came off a running Trooper. Here is a list with what he is asking for them. All pricing is plus shipping. I will be putting these items on Ebay but just haven't gotten to it yet. Just too busy.

Shifter assembly with both shift cables and shift lever boot -- $145

Fuel regulator with gauge-- $45

Carbon canister--$35

2- Brake calipers without pads-- $35 each

Clutch Slave cylinder-- $35

Cutoff switch without key (key is the same on all Troopers) -- $10

2- Brake/Clutch master cylinders -- $25 each

starter motor --$125

2 differential locking lever assemblies (go in dash) No cables. ($25 for one with rubber knob----SOLD) and $15 for one without rubber knob.

Parking brake assembly incl. brake lever with cable, master cylinder with mount bracket and lever bar --$75

Electric front diff 4 wheel drive actuator --$35

Front differential, not upgraded -- $350 with Lennys upgrade kit, not installed-- $435

Rear differential, not upgraded -- $350 with Lennys upgrade kit, not installed-- $435

Front portion of front drive shaft with U-joints, one U-joint tight other a speck loose. Comes with middle carrier bearing assembly -- $45

2 Rear axel assemblied incl axel, Cv joints each end, Boots each end and short wheel axel -- $95 each

2 front axel assemblies incl axel, inner CV joint only and inner boot --$65 each

Lenny

Hi.. do you still have parts available for a joyner?