Quantcast

Ride hieght

charlie

hey Nocturnalsixer

The tires you are looking to buy I have zillas on mine very similiar I run air pressure way down. When I got them I aired them up to 40-50 psi let them sit for 24 hrs you actually stretch the molicules in the rubber so when they are aired down there softer and dont loose as much hieght. Also on soft pack there great but hard pack its a ruff ride till you get moving. all in all I like mine but I am always swiching up were I ride. Just giving you a heads up thats all

I didn't know that trick with airing it up and letting it sit.

I was looking at silverback (much deeper treads about 2-3" deep) and mudzilla and terminator and black mamba and bunch of real truck tires tsl, procomp etc but seem like outlaw 2 or outlaw radial is what I'm looking for. Best in mud with bottom and bottomless and superior paddling in water, sands from what i read and i don't care about how rough it rides at low speed on hard pack my far east is already bumpy on pavement at low speed but over 15 mph its all smooth

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look fine Noc. What state/city do you live in?

I need to get a rough cost to see if it's worth shipping. I can either USPS it to Miami, where a carrier takes it to panama at exorbitant cost, or then ship it direct to me here if the price is better.

Either way I'll have to figure out something. The border UTV tire store has two ITP fronts for $160 each, but they're rated winter/mud so I'm guessing they won't last.

Griswold, iowa 51535

Hopefully it's cheaper than expected but we will see.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

OUCH. Shipping to Miami, not including the cost from Miami to Panama is $74 / tire. Shipping USPS direct to panama is $430 / tire.

It's not going to happen. Thanks anyway Noc, I always wanted to know how much it would hurt, and now I do.

I'm going to look for some 14" agressive truck tires, though I may have to go to Lenny's idea of a 15" rim.

OUCH. Shipping to Miami, not including the cost from Miami to Panama is $74 / tire. Shipping USPS direct to panama is $430 / tire.

It's not going to happen. Thanks anyway Noc, I always wanted to know how much it would hurt, and now I do.

I'm going to look for some 14" agressive truck tires, though I may have to go to Lenny's idea of a 15" rim.

That's alright at least we know now those shippers just ask for too much,

Is truck tires popular there? Like interco and pro comp and likes of these?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Thanx kinarfi!!!

I'm looking at those pics from my I phone looks like u measuerd from the bottom of the diff and no skid pan or lowest frame tube right??? Sounds like ur trooper sits little lower my goal is for 13" under diff with skid pan I have that in front right now and it drops a little when I'm loaded up ready firvthecday with the wife rear is like 11.5" and to soft when loaded up changing out rear air shocks for 2.5 10" travel 1500lbs per corner sway away air shock

From what I understand there is no difference between a t2 and t4 even though the t4 is heavier. They didn't beef them up any and just used the same shock. Not sure about on the new models but all the older ones had the same. There is a difference in mounting points and shock height on the earlier T4's and T2's with the front gas tank with the early ones having a longer shock up front along with different mounting points. They only had those on some of the early models and then they changed on the 2009 models to what most everyone probably has on their Joyner. If the gas tank is up front the shock is longer though.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.