Quantcast

Silver Bullett

Plumber, how is that torque cam working out for you?

Lenny

Lenny, I like the cams I'm still trying to get the fuel controller dail in I have only had it out twice since I put the cams in. I work too much.I hope to do more riding this year because I'm not going to do no more new houses

thanks to Silver bullet for resolving the issue at hand! money has been refunded

Jose at Silverbullet is great guy, just trying to catch up with old business,& run new business.....

He is doing great job, just takes little time to get it all in order......Quig, from Idaho

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Lenny

I agree, I think Jose is going to be a good allie. Taking over a business is a big task. We need to be as patient with Jose as we can through this period.

Lenny

• 1 month later...

hi keith i am sorry you have not been able to get a call through, phone is usually being used i check my voicemail at least 10 times a day for the same reason and i have not received a message from you.

i am aware that your buggy has been down for quite a while now and trust that i have been trying to get this cam thing situated before i even start selling them nobody seems to sell a valve lash cap kit to fit over these valves and clear the keeper at the same time. if you noticed i pulled those off the website to avoid issues like this, at this point i have a few options we can wait til i get a new sample from a different vendor that said his would work, i can put this back together for you with a set of oem cams, and send you a free gasket set. in my opinion i would never sell anything to anybody on here unless it was tried and proven to work, or we had talked about it being something new and customer giving me the ok to experiment on their vehicle. same reason why "manual 4wd" has not made it on my site or on here is because i have not made something of the quality that i would like to be known for and do not want issues arising from the fabrication of a less than perfect product. again i am sorry for keeping you waiting on this issue and i hope i can make it right for you i have for many customers and im sure we can come to an understanding.

So you still haven't called and i have left messages on your shop phone and cell phone (which now cant take any more voice mails because its full) You also haven't answered the phone for ME but you did for the people you by parts from so that tells me you are screening calls. You know the problems i had with Rick and the little bit of trust i have with silver bullet. So it takes posting on this public forum to get a response from you? In my opinion when doing business with customers you give them progress on the work good or bad. If I had known the the cams were in test mode i would not have paid good money to be a guinea pig. You know that the bike I have is a DEMO bike that i use to help sell Joyner and its hard to sell something thats broke. So you can send me my head back with stock cams and i will just have to cut my losses in both cost of cam and sales lost because of this whole messed up deal.

dedub, Glad to hear from you it's been awhile I wouldn't want to be you moving is to much like work.We have to get together and go riding.

i sold my superchager looking for turbo for trooper. may be somebody got one they don't need they will sale

dedub, I thought about making a turbo but I never have time to do anything but when I was looking I found this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/T28-Turbo-Turbocharger-Water-Banjo-Prelude-Integra-/160498344921?hash=item255e7263d9&item=160498344921&pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr I think it would work fine and at 210.00 it don't break the bank.

• 2 weeks later...

Jose,

Wondering what the status is of my order, or refund, for the cams ordered on April 6 that have not been received. I wouldn't really think it needs to be stated, but I'm very upset about not being taken care of. 4 months...... I have been as patient and understanding as I can to this point, recognizing that you were in a state of transition, but patients are exhausted. Please resolve this

for those of you who are haveing problems withSB i understand and have had the same issues and personally will never do buisness with them again! for those of you who are looking for turbo setups call me i am building my own and have had nothing but good luck with them! i love mine! i have three of these T2's and two are turbo charged already. i am also building my own intake manifolds for turbo setups! they build a lot of power and look good too! call me at 713-824-8891 anytime day or night!

thanks

Josh

I am a fabricator and can do other things too.. right now i am working on a Ford 7.5 rear end converting them into diffs to work with the stock axles! i have cratered two rear diffs already and am not buying another joyner diff, i am building one that can be serviced and have multiple ring and pinion options as well as can be built bullet proof!

Give me a call with any questions!

• Like 1

for those of you who are haveing problems withSB i understand and have had the same issues and personally will never do buisness with them again! for those of you who are looking for turbo setups call me i am building my own and have had nothing but good luck with them! i love mine! i have three of these T2's and two are turbo charged already. i am also building my own intake manifolds for turbo setups! they build a lot of power and look good too! call me at 713-824-8891 anytime day or night!

thanks

Josh

Give me a call with any questions!

You got rocmoc's old rig turbo'd yet? I'll probably hit you up for a turbo setup IF I can ever get my money back out of SB....

one of rocmocs is turbo charged. yhr red one has the head over at GTP getting a full port job, bigger valves and cams ground to my own cam specs.. we also got the AEM Atomic for computer system for it... we are going all out for this one shooting for around 200 HP... on the conservative side...

• 2 weeks later...

one of rocmocs is turbo charged. yhr red one has the head over at GTP getting a full port job, bigger valves and cams ground to my own cam specs.. we also got the AEM Atomic for computer system for it... we are going all out for this one shooting for around 200 HP... on the conservative side...

You'll have to keep us posted on the cam and turbo kit development. I like my T2, but I'm sure I'd love it with some more power. Time to fabricate and develop stuff for it isn't something I have though. If you get a new cam grind dialed in you might have a few buyers for that as well!

Hi Jose

I bought & built; the 650 upgrade kit with the 10.75 to 1 Ross pist's, from you guys last Nov; it was awesome !!!

And i now want another set of these pistons !!!

Your site (& your employee I talked with last week says these slugs are now available in a higher comp ratio (11.5 to 1) and your potentially making these "true" Full Floaters (Awesome x2), but I have a few questions for "you" your employ couldnt answer !!!

I also just emailed you at

joyridejjj@yahoo.com (and the old mail acc you gave me last Nov) with my phone no.s...

Please get in touch with me, I "will be buying some 65o pistons" very soon !!!

I've left at least 5 messages over this last week, on your Co phone (same no I talked with your employ on)...

What gives ??

Im pleased to hear you replaced Rick, in the past I was pleased with the correspondence(s)/experiences Ive had with you...

And i wish you all the best as the new owner...

But honestly Im becoming very leary/concerned; not having heard back from you !!!

I want to do continued business with you ------> Please call me !!!

Jeff (Ossman)

from Washington state

Hi Jose

I bought & built; the 650 upgrade kit with the 10.75 to 1 Ross pist's, from you guys last Nov; it was awesome !!!

And i now want another set of these pistons !!!

Your site (& your employee I talked with last week says these slugs are now available in a higher comp ratio (11.5 to 1) and your potentially making these "true" Full Floaters (Awesome x2), but I have a few questions for "you" your employ couldnt answer !!!

I also just emailed you at

joyridejjj@yahoo.com (and the old mail acc you gave me last Nov) with my phone no.s...

Please get in touch with me, I "will be buying some 65o pistons" very soon !!!

I've left at least 5 messages over this last week, on your Co phone (same no I talked with your employ on)...

What gives ??

Im pleased to hear you replaced Rick, in the past I was pleased with the correspondence(s)/experiences Ive had with you...

And i wish you all the best as the new owner...

But honestly Im becoming very leary/concerned; not having heard back from you !!!

I want to do continued business with you ------> Please call me !!!

Jeff (Ossman)

from Washington state

I know he's trying to pick up the business where he got it, but you might not want to ignore your gut feeling. I paid for a set of cams for the T2 over FOUR months ago! Silver Bullet still has my money and I don't have the parts. I'm not the only one who has had problems either. Also I have been unable to get a refund. Jose told me that a money order would be in the mail to me by the 27th of July, still haven't seen that....

I ignored my gut, I had a similar experience to yours prior to them taking my money. I bought from SB anyways because they are the only ones offering the performance cams and I really wanted that upgrade. I rolled the dice and that hand has not played out well for me. Bottom line, order at your own risk.

Yes thank you Merchant Mariner, I definetely understand what your saying.

I have to get back with Kris Abel (Ops Manager at Joyner Usa) 1st of next week (he is supplying many of the new parts coming in, to Jose he told me)...

But we only talked briefly about the New SB & Kris is a square up kinda guy, I'll see what he thinks about current affairs...

I will probably put a price tag of around $2500 on the turbo kit... but please understand these are complete kits you will need to buy nothing extra at all and they will be direct bolt up kits..

system will include Turbo, exhaust manifold, wastegate, blow off valve, intercooler, all pipeing (Tig welded and made of Carbon Steel Polished) all oil lines, exhaust, and all hardware.

We are in the process of opening our Shop right now and as soon as we get the doors open i will be sure to let you guys know, we are building a full website with pricing, pics, and information about each product! I have an order right now for an intake manifold and should be ready to ship in the next day or so... i am looking foward to get some input from a couple of you guys out there to see what we are doing... we have a patent pending on the intake so silver bull$hit cant copy it... and its a broad spectrum patent so we should be in good shape! and as soon as the shop is open we will be offering the intakes out of aluminum as well! there are a lot of good things cominig from us in the near future! last but not least because of our move and everything else our turn around time is a little slower then i would like but the workmanship in these products is second to none! everything is port matched most items are Tig welded and everything is a direct bolt up.

If you guys have any questions at all please feel free to give me a call @ 713-824-8891

thanks

Joshua West

No Limitz ATV & Custom Fabrication