Quantcast

Chery 1100 Rebuild Kit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Where are you located? I have a guy in Phoenix that is doing my rebuild. He is putting low comp pistons, turbo and a Ron Davis RAD in for me. Just part's with low comp. pistons and machine work is around $1,300.00. I know he has a few sources that he gets parts from. JCM, silver bullet motorsports.

30" Mud lights w/ ITP bead lock wheels

King coil over's

master craft seats

crow 5 point harness

custom paint

Racing Pro comp lighting

Up graded axels, Differentials, brakes

500W stereo

custom front bumper

top rack

wish list for near future

power steering

Ridged LED light bars

Roktane XD 32" tires

reinforced roll cage w/ doors.

I can't get any answer from Joyner usa or klung motor so right now I'm just considering and talked with other one member here about doing an engine/trans swap I'm considering an Honda set up because they can be 110-150 hp on stock engine and their transmission can be spooled to lock it together like the t2's is currently. I'm in planning and research stages right now but if i do go that route i will take pictures and record information.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

silverbullet

We have made a deal with the Chery Motor company of China .We can offer UTV members a 20 % discount on all Chery motors parts.Any thing you need for 1100cc-800cc-even 650 motor parts.You must tell us you are a UTV Board Member.Includes Joyner, Renli, Reeper,and John Deer 825I motors.All the parts are original Chery Parts No after market parts.

silverbulletmotorsports.net

928 344 2117 ask for Matt

• 2 weeks later...

silverbullet

We are a Chery Motor corporation partner.We carry only Chery motor parts in stock.Yes in the USA in Yuma Az.We have stock pistons and over size bearing .Why buy from a foreign company.Spend your hard earned money in the USA.Any problem you have a technician from 9:00Am to 5:00PM.MST. To answer your question 928 373 8330.We are the oldest Joyner dealer in the world!Give us a call 928 344 2117 ask for Matt.We carry all the parts that Joyner is discontuno so you can get a few more years out of your buggy.

Silverbullet

lease contact Nick or John at McCoy Motorsports for all your Renli parts and questions.

McCoy Motorsports
606-432-1556 Phone
606-437-0083 Fax
559 N Mayo TRL
PIKEVILLE KY 41501-3897
(606) 432-1556
www.ToBeFast.com

JOYNER PARTS ARE NOW AVAILABLE FROM PRATTVILLE POWERSPORTS
Please contact Eric at Prattville Powersports for all your Joyner parts and questions.

Prattville Powersports LLC
334-361-3988 Store
334-361-3949 Fax
1548 Highway 82W
Prattville, AL 36067
www.MPSRacing.net
www.PrattvillePowersports.com

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

silverbullit

We have rebuilt over 100 Joyner Motors.Including 650cc,800cc,1100cc, motors.Over the years we have learn many ways to get high power and reliably from you motor.We have custom options to get Max.H/P from all Joyner Motors.Just made a new custom camshafts for even more torque with out removing the head.We supply cams and shims for each valve.If you have some experience you can do it.We have custom forged pistons made in the USA.We have a new .070 over size piston.We have bored 6 motors and had them sonic tested to make sure you a reliable motor with no overheating.Thar is no shop in the county that can do a better rebuild than us.From Stock to all out Performance.

Thank You

Matt

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

silverbullet

On The cams we have been doing cams for the Chery engines.We have found a new camshaft company.Thar are people on the UTV board that have the cams

in there Trooper & Viper.With this company we have had some new computer software and have made 2 new cam profiles 1 for natural aspirated engine and then1 for forced induction.We have never done a forced induction cam.With the new software we have been able to improved the regrind profiles,The next thing we have done is a big shim kit with each cam.Thar will be a charge on the kit till we get it back.It will have a tool to install the shims.We also have a you tube video telling you a step by step instructions.The new cam for forced induction was made for our new supercharger kit.It will be a bolt on kit.We have a new water to air cooler built in to the plenum.it will have a pump to circulate the water in to heat ex changer.We have also finished the controller it will have a special Maf. sensor it will have two extra plugs for 2 injectors that will add fuel as boast builds.Not just add fuel on full throttle.So as boast builds fuel will be slowly added as needed.We are going to use Meth water injection on these injectors.I know people keep saying its not reliable.Well Subaru use it on the WRX from the factory.And now BMW will use on the new M4 BMW.This is and option for maxim power for those customer who want to go fast.Or run gas instead of Meth Water injection.This is going to be the most advanced supercharger system in the industry!For get Turbo Charging.If you don't want turbo lag.Our system with instant response all the time.The cams and see 110 + H/P

silverbulletmotorsports.net Any questions call 928 344 2117

silverbullet

With our cams we have went to another company and had them make 2 different profiles.Stander ed and force induction.They have new software now and the grind is pretty radical on the forced induction cam.We have made it easy to install with the shims assortment we send with the cams.The tool is easy to use and changing the shims will be easy.We have a you tube video to guide you along.So the answer is yes.You will not need to take off head.Just the cams.

Thank Matt Any question call 928 344 2117 or email [email protected] Website silverbulletmotorsports.net.