Quantcast

PBO Auto Sales

3842 E Roeser Rd

Phoenix, AZ 85040

FULL Service Dealer with a Master Mechanic

NEW Units in Warehouse ready for delivery ( All Models)

Call for details: 602-828-1885 or visit my website

www.pboautosales.com

Largest Dealer in the country and located across the street from Joyner USA

post-1908-0-58174500-1377365109_thumb.jpg

post-1908-0-86048300-1377365128_thumb.jpg

post-1908-0-44125400-1377365144_thumb.jpg

post-1908-0-37435100-1377365268_thumb.jpg

post-1908-0-74164000-1377365296_thumb.jpg

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Topics

• By Mikey
      My master cylinder is leaking from the rod that goes to brake pedal. I had planed on replacing it with a new one as I had routinely seen them on eBay for $109 but now that I need one the cheapest used cykinder is $134. Does anybody know where I might find a seal kit for the cylinder?  Are all Mule cylinder's 11/16" diameter?

• By johnpeter
      Polaris RZR Ranger 800 Engine Rebuild Service S crew 4 Xp Motor 700 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-Ranger-800-Engine-Rebuild-Service-S-crew-4-Xp-Motor-700/153684580535?

• By jeff
      Stay as far away from Hisun as you can,  fit and finish nice but I bought a truck load and every single machine failed in the first 5 miles and took months to get parts. 5 out of 5 generators failed as well and they would not offer any warranty support! They set up dealers just to get rid of inventory.  Units that cannot be retailed to dealers goes to the auction house and drives the value down,  Nada wont ever put a resale value for Hisun on their website.  They do not support dealers, I finally got my last one to the auction house and the throttle cable broke on it way to the selling line!
      Its like throwing money away doing business with these folks... Run away and hide from Hisun as fast as you can! or just send me the cash!
    • By DigitalDan
      I haven't been able to locate a Service Manual (aka Shop Manual) for the Hisun Sector 250.  Does anyone have one they can share with me?
      I have the service manual for the Strike 250 (thanks Strike250), but I'd like to have the one specific for the Sector/Vector.  Thanks!
    • By Tobe Long
      I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4, and have been loving it since I bought it in May. Now, I am beginning to wonder how well it will hold up under hard driving over the long term. I would describe my driving style as aggressive, but always with the cost of repairs in the back of my mind. I live in Utah, so I love hitting the Little Sahara dunes and rock crawling in Moab. I have put about 500 miles total on it, and just blew my first belt which had about 300 miles on it. This happened just as I got to the top of Sand Mt. in my stock vehicle. I'm looking for any recommendations (maintenance or upgrades) for drive train and suspension that will make my vehicle more reliable and reduce long term repair/replacement costs. Are belt temp gauges worth it? How are other owners doing with belt life? OEM vs. aftermarket belts?  Anyone had to deal with rebuilding the Fox Live Valve Dynamix shocks yet? I hate to think about how much that might cost! I've got a week in Moab planned for the end of September and want to make sure I can hit some of the classics without worrying (too much) about breaking anything. Any info is appreciated-
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By josephb
      Couldn't find in parts and pieces any aftermarket front lower ball joints for an 09 Renegade. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    • By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.
    • By Nate
      New to this forum i have been looking for a rim for our rig for several days called joyner and a dealer in mississippi but no luck been told they don't make em was just wondering if anyone pulled any off and want to sell did find some in cali but won't ship lol thanks in advance

• By fettman1176
      Hello fellow Joyner dudes, i am looking for any ideas or pics on some doors my Trooper fleet. Any advice would be appreciated.

• By gmaviation
      Sorry if this is not the place to post for sale.  I could not find Joyner for sale forum.  For those that do not know the Joyner, these are $12K new retail.  I just purchased this one last year and only has 139.4 miles.  
      1000cc with 5 speed manual transmission. Can be street legal. Already has all equipment installed. 4x4 or 2wd. Winch, LED lights.  These seem more popular in the Southwest for desert riding, but we had a great time riding with our family here in NC and WV on trails and our land. It is my understanding the engine is the same engine that is in the John Deere Gator. These have super large suspension and axles. I cannot think of any other unit you can buy at this price and have 4 seats and do what this one does. I also liked that I could teach my kids how to drive a manual.   email me at [email protected]