Quantcast

mkieren

2009 Joyner Trooper II Small electrical issue need help

I have a 2009 Joyner Trooper II with a small problem.

The plastic blocks that plug into the relays behind the passengers seat for the Cooling fan ,Fuel pump and ECM were failing so I had to cut each of the 4 wires that terminate in the blocks and install female spade connectors to fix the problem. In doing this I believe I got a few wires crossed and I was hoping someone out there with a 2008 or 2009 Trooper II could take a picture of their three relays defining wich wires (color coded) go where on each of the 3 relays and forward that to my e-mail, [email protected] I would greatly appreciate this

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...
    • By Texjpr
      2002 ranger 500 4x4 stopped running and wouldn't restart. Service manual wiring diagram helped identify the hub safety switch as the culprit. Using jumper wires to bypass  switch allowed the engine to start and run normally. Inspection of switch showed melted epoxy and a strong smell of burnt electrical. Unable to find replacement part either used or new. Is there a work around other than jumper wiring?
    • By Carolynski
      I have a Q-Link (Rhino clone) and the fuel injector won't open up and spray. The fuel pump is brand-new and kicks on and primes to the injector but nothing comes out.
      I've cleaned and dielectric greased the electrical plug and the ECU plugs but no change. not sure where to go from here. Any help?

• By josephb
      Couldn't find in parts and pieces any aftermarket front lower ball joints for an 09 Renegade. Thanks in advance if you can help.
    • By Chris B
      Hi,
      Don't know much about anything utv but I figured out my fuel pump wiring harness needed to be replaced. Installation looks pretty straightforward, plug into fuel pump and plug in the two pigtails. Question is: one of the Pigtails on the old harness I am replacing had a splice in the black wire and attached to a bolt on the engine. Is this necessary?  Is the black wire, I'm assuming it's the ground, grounded at the other end of the pigtail?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Rapidray4x4
      I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.
    • By fettman1176
      Hello fellow Joyner dudes, i am looking for any ideas or pics on some doors my Trooper fleet. Any advice would be appreciated.

• By gmaviation
      Sorry if this is not the place to post for sale.  I could not find Joyner for sale forum.  For those that do not know the Joyner, these are $12K new retail.  I just purchased this one last year and only has 139.4 miles.  
      1000cc with 5 speed manual transmission. Can be street legal. Already has all equipment installed. 4x4 or 2wd. Winch, LED lights.  These seem more popular in the Southwest for desert riding, but we had a great time riding with our family here in NC and WV on trails and our land. It is my understanding the engine is the same engine that is in the John Deere Gator. These have super large suspension and axles. I cannot think of any other unit you can buy at this price and have 4 seats and do what this one does. I also liked that I could teach my kids how to drive a manual.   email me at [email protected]