Quantcast

• Similar Forum Topics

• Yxz 2016 vs Maverick xds turbo 2016

Hi all   I'm from Sydney Australia and we don't really have a big utv scene here so when it comes to purchasing a second hand utv options are limited.   I'm a Yamaha guy but the Yxz is rare here and expensive.   Can the xds turbo be compared to the Yxz or are they miles apart ?   Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk    

By oztexs76, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • 2018 KYMCO Hunter Edition ATV and UTVs Unveiled

For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter. We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful. So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look. Read more Here

By Travis, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Can Am Maverick X3 DS GPS

Hey There!   My hubbie and I are brand new to the side by side world, we've previously owned jeeps and 4 wheelers.  We just purchased a Can Am Maverick X3 DS.   We live in Utah and are only 5 minutes from the mouth of a canyon with hundreds of miles of trails, and are very excited to start exploring.   We are hoping to learn a few things from the vast expanse of experience here!   First question I have is, which GPS units have you all tried?  Which model do you recommend for us "beginners"?  What options do you love?   Thanks! Melissa & Shane!

By The Dog PArk, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
    • 2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Review

Changing the game in the high performance multi-passenger UTV market This past year and a half has been huge for the powersports industry, particularly the high-performance Side-by-Side market. While Polaris has seemed to have a strong grasp on the market with its line of RZR UTVs in both two and four-seat models, Can-Am responded in a major way with its new Can-Am Maverick X3.   Fast Facts Engine: 900cc Triple Horsepower: 154 Ground Clearance: 13.0 in. Suspension Travel: 20 in. Wheelbase: 135 in. MSRP: $27,499   When the Can-Am Maverick X3 was unleashed on the world, heads turned and took quick notice of the 154 HP turbocharged and intercooled Rotax ACE engine that came stuffed into different packages with different suspension options. The high-performance community went wild over these new machines, but it didn’t take long for everyone to start asking when the four-seat model would come out. It might have taken six months to surface, but when the new Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX was finally revealed, it is clear why it took time to deliver and it most certainly was worth the wait. Click here for a short video review of the Maverick X3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-RuZRtrNPo  

By Travis, in Can-Am BRP UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Howdy from Tejas Off Road Racing Association

Good morning all,

My name is Bryant and I'm the co-manager of an off road race series here in Texas that provides off road desert and endurance short course style racing for two classes of UTVs.

We offer a stock and a Pro UTV class to allow an opportunity for most every UTV owner to try their hand at desert style racing.

Our courses range from 10 to 100 miles long and races cover multiple laps.

We look forward to having some of you come race with us!

Here is a link to our website where rules can be found along with upcoming events.:

TORRA Our goal is to get people out of the stands and onto the course by providing frequent and affordable racing options.

Come on out and #makesomedust!

By TORRA, in New Members Area

• 8 replies