Quantcast

Kinarfi

Parts, Pieces, and Information for our Troopers & Joyners

So I ordered a new cv axle for my trooper t2 1100 from Joyner they send me a completely different. Axle different color, diameter and length. It's atleast an inch longer than the one that came off it f67ab9856d218c4c73fed8c331c007a4.jpgf704721ee7151b0e26ff7b0995fdda47.jpgd3c4b0ea0ec536be267d1997e89191c8.jpg305b3ba3bb9aa2ab3d9f743dcd053c62.jpg
I've spoke with them multiple times on the phone. And email did not reply or call after leaving multiple messages. There telling my they change design and that I have to compress it for it to fit. Well it won't compress 3" also I order the wheel seal and as noted in the previous post 1 wheel seal is the wrong size so I tell them the correct dimension like mentioned before and they still sent me the wrong one. Are any of the parts replaceable. I'm pissed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like your inner bearing race is still on old axle.. gotta get it off put on new axle.. thats why it not fitting in wheel hub on front. Unless im missing something.

20171004_192835.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Volkz VLOGS
      Is anyone running a piggyback ecu on their trooper!I'm interested in a fuel controller! But one with a little bit more control then the electronic jet Set up they sell. I want timing control and more in depth fuel management!
    • By fettman1176
      Looking for ideas for custom mod ideas for my Trooper fleet.

• By Skrtcsr
      2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED
      I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.
      (See Links Below)
      Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

• By silverbullet
      Hello Joyner Owners
      THEY ARE HERE!!!
      1100cc, 800cc and 650cc New Cam Shafts. There was a demand to bring them back so we did. They are set up with a slight change in duration, and have more timing in them to bump up that low end torque we all need and are hardcoated to reduce the wear on the cam. These really are the next step or a good start in the build of your engine. For the 800 and 1100 guys, snorkel, fuel controller, cams, pistons...boost.. For the 650 guys, snorkel, cams, pistons, custom carb setup...boost. We have N/A and Forced Induction profiles available. We are currently planning a build on our shop renegade to build an 1100 with the snorkel, new throttle body, super charger, ported and lightly polished heads, oversized pistons, we are looking for oversized valves and better valve springs. Looking to build a beast that is reliable. All of this has been in the works for months, that way we can pass it all on to you. If you have any questions or comments feel free to drop us a line or shoot us over an email.