Parts, Pieces, and Information for our Troopers & Joyners

Kinarfi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, bigdan120 said:

1/26/2019

If your in need of Joyner parts get ahold of

Casey Ye

My contact in China. Very reputable woman. Has parts in the states.

From Casey.

please help me to inform them that i Have ordered 20 pieces of 650 rear CV axles which will be available in beginging of April. if They want They Can contact me. I willconfirm exact available time after Chinese New Year Holiday. Thanks.

[email protected] 

Have part numbers as she is a not associated with Joyner. Just gets us the parts we need.

Be cautious on part numbers because shipping is really high on China shipping of heavy parts and she is trying to make money and also support our Joyners for us. 

Is Casey still a good source for Chery parts?

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/6/2008 at 1:48 PM, Kinarfi said:

CV Boot Kit There appears to be a difference between inner and outer boots, I used a NAPA CVB6862340 for my outer rear, fit good but not tightly on the CV end, I held it on with Tyraps
Autozone part # 03606. Comes with bands and grease for $11.99, quick/split boot. K2181 95 Geo Metro $15.99
NAPA #686-2149 fits for the Troopers inner CV. It's a speck tight but only about 1/16".(Lenny)
Napa 686-2181 CV Boot from a 95 Geo Metro.
http://www.norrecind...tart=1&cat=1394 or
Norrec Industries then Application, then UTV, then look up joyner, they have them all
Polaris CV Boot Kit # 2203438, (PR-8061)
Also see CV boot for driveline? - UTV BOARD - Side X Side and UTV Forum

The Norrec boots are too small for the Trooper T2. I got the NAPA #686-2149 which were good quality and fit. These were for the inner front axles. Don't buy the boots from Joyner. Mine split after 2 rides.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, mmckendree said:

Look at the parts catalog for the part number and do a web search for the part number. If they are standard parts you will often find non-Joyner vendors selling them. If they are specific to Joyner machines sometimes you will find them on Alliexpress. Also if the part is used on other brands or models you might get hits on those.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/24/2021 at 11:21 AM, mmckendree said:

I just purchased a 2011 Joyner Renegade R2 800. It needs CV axles and a master cylinder for the foot pedal brake.

Anyone have any clue as to where I could purchase these parts or if there are 3rd part parts that would work? Thanks for your help!

Casey  ye at leifasia 

• 8 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By mcraigchr
      I realize that many of you do not have diesel machines.  For those that do, this is for you:
      Just wanted to post my experience this past week.  Here in Texas, we had pretty good dip in temps.  For 4 days it did not get above 25.  At night, it was single digits or close to it.  I always put Sta-Bil fuel stabilizer in the storage tank (30 gallon).  And up until this tank I was using Power Service (white bottle) for anti-gel.  Never had an issue.
      This tank, however, I switched to Stabil All season (anti gel).  It is supposed to good down to -40.  Zap.  That is a big fat lie.  I put in twice the amount called for in the instructions.  Result was less than optimal.  I drove the SxS 100 feet (to go get the mail) and it died.  I looked at the fuel bowl and it was a cloudy, wax substance.  So, the Stabil did not work.  That said, I'm not sure that I ever tested the Power Service in the same manner.  So I am not saying that one is better than the other.
      What are your experiences?  Are these products inferior?  What do you folks in the northern states / Canada use?  Am I missing something?
      CC
    • By Jon Spruill
      Hey Guys, I have been chasing a stalling condition for about two weeks now. The bike will crank up and idle fine, then after about 20 seconds it will fall on its face and stall. It happens at both idle and while running at various rpms. You can turn the key off, turn it back on and it will fire right back up without trouble. I have verified spark on both cylinders with a spark tester. I have also added an inline fuel filter, and pulled the injectors to verify proper pulse on each. Things I have replaced - (relearn procedure performed after each component replaced): spark plugs, ECU, relay/fuse box, fuel pump, & throttle position sensor - all with no improvement of the condition. The only warning light I get when the condition occurs is the oil lamp. The bike only has 14 miles. I am at a loss and appreciate any help and suggestions! Thanks
    • By Dan_Lockwood
      If you pay any attention to your UT400, you have probably noticed that the right front wheel tips in at the top a LOT.  The left fronts seem to be about right from what I've seen.  I look at them all when I'm at different stores just to see if they're all that way, and yes, they all seem to be that way.
      There "should" be adjustments on either the ball joints or the inner pivot points, but these are solid, not way to adjust them.
      I have the UT400 up on my 2-post lift and the right spindle seems to be around 3-deg tipped in at the top and the left spindle is about straight or maybe half a degree tipped in.  This is at full suspension drop, not ride height.  I took the shocks off and rotated the spindles from bottom travel to full max up travel, way more than the shocks will allow.  The higher the spindle lift, the more tip in there is on both spindles.  This is true because of the unequal upper and lower A-arms.  It's just the nature of of the dual A-arms and them being unequal in length.
      I took the inner pivot 8mm bolts out and inserted a lot smaller 1/4" bolts and pushed the lower A-arm inward and the angle on the spindle decreased.  I then took the top inner bolts out and did the same thing, but pulled out instead.  This got the spindle equal to angle of camber on the left side.  I used the offset in the holes to see how much I need to go on the lower alone.  I was also concerned about bottoming out the axle assembly because the spindle centerline will not be a bit closer to the front diff.  But as it all turned out, it was not close to bottoming out.
      I cut about 1/4" out of the two 1" A-arm tubes as they were welded to the lower ball joint mount casting.  I tack welded them back together and trial fit it all together.  That seemed to be about right.  I took it all back apart and welded it up solid.  Now it all looks to match the left side quite well.
      Also want to use this in our yard and the stock tires are NOT turf friendly, especially with the solid "spool" rear differential.  I found these on Amazon, 25x12-12" and 25x8-12" hard pack race tires as they're called.  They're 6-ply and tubeless.  The initial probably I had was that the size rating was not even close to the actual size.  They said, install and then recheck the diameters and I did.  They did get larger, but the rears are more than 1" smaller in diameter than the side wall stamping.  Instead of 25", they're 23.75" tall.  What I DON'T WANT are shorter tires.  I had already purchased the used wheels at 12" to match the original factory diameter, but in hindsight I would now opt for 14" wheels with 4x110mm bolt pattern and would have been able to find a tire in the 27" diameter range a lot easier and cheaper.  Live and learn they say.
      Here are some pictures of before and after.

• By Pablo
      Hi. Ive been searching for a wiring diagram, hopefully with photos, part #s so I can try to repair damage from rats eating wiring over the winter on the M550 cub cadet UTV. (sigh). haven't had any luck. i have a plug with dangling wires from under seat, next to battery compartment and hope to take to dealers to see if he can order replacement and hopefully it comes with long enough wires that i can splice back into remaining wires. not going to be easy. I'm not sure if there is any more damage, but would have to disassemble to get to bare chassis. sigh. not sure I can do all that, but just trying to find a diagram with photos. no luck. any ideas. thank you.
    • By Hisun .500
      So my hisun 500 is tore up and all the wiring is wasted i was wondering can i pull out all the wiring and just put in the. Basics .please help