Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By goldstar
      Has anyone put a different brand motor in a mule with a straight shaft,trifugal if so where did you get a tapered sleeve for the primary clutch to work or what other rough can one take to make this setup work. Will a centrifugal clutch work plus converting to chain driven?
    • By jgreg
      Hello.  I have 2006 kawasaki mule 3010 trans 4x4 that has the drivers side wheel turning inwards while the passenger side is straight.  What would cause this to happen and what would you suggest to repair.  Thanks.  Adjusted the tie rods, but wont fix this.
    • By Thomas Mohr
      I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.
    • By Matthew Hencinski
      Newbie here. Picked up this machine at a auction. It fell into ice and spend some time under water. Lucky for me it was cold and it froze quickly. After lots of fluid changes and minor repairs it has been solid for 10 hours of use.  Anyway few questions
      Does this machine have brake lights and tailights?. If so where is brake light switch
      Anyone have location of horn and relay?
      Does overheat light come on when key is on?
      Where is parking brake switch for light on dash?

I will say this thing is well built for tough work.