Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Williamson
      First I’m going to start off by telling you how the problem started. 
      I have a XY Ground Pounder with the 1100cc Chery Engine; I sunk it in a mud hole and had water up middle ways of the muffler; about 10 seconds of being stuck and hitting the gas all of a sudden the motor started making a tapping noise that sounded like it was coming from the head (the buggy never died while I was stuck on the mud hole). I finally got pulled out and had to proceed to drive the buggy out the rest of the trail back to my truck (buggy still making the tapping sound and I lost about half of my power and had to keep the buggy going at around 4,500RPMS).
      I got the buggy home and first thing I drained the oil and dropped the pan to find water, dirt and metal shaving in the oil. I proceeded to check the rod bearings and mains; they had very little play but had a lot of wear; I also took the head off and inspected everything and took the pistons out everything looked fine up top. So I ordered a new crank, main bearings, rod bearings, head gasket and bolts; after waiting for a month for the parts to come in I finally got the block and everything clean and put the new parts in and torqued to spec. I got it all put back together and new fluids, plugs and filter put back in and everything aligned and put back in time while TDC. I started the buggy and instantly it’s still doing the same thing; so I took the head off and inspected the springs and valves but everything seems to be good. I also did a compression test on each cylinder with great readings. 
      Has anyone ever had the same problem or know anything?

Thanks for taking your time to read. 
    • By Alex
      TWO SEATS OR FOUR, THERE’S A TALON THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
      If life is better side-by-side, how do you make it better than ever? For 2020, we’ve doubled down on our Talon line with two more exciting new models—the Honda Talon 1000X-4 and Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve. For starters, they add a second pair of seats, so now you can double your off-road fun and share it with even more lucky passengers. And if you want a two-seater, don’t worry—our revolutionary Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X announced last year are ready to roost.

https://powersports.honda.com/talon
    • By Alex
      Check out the new 2020 Can-Am Defender 6x6 Intro Video below!

• By Alex
      Is anyone watching Destination Polaris on Amazon Prime Video? Season 1-3 included with Prime
      From sand dunes to mountain peaks, canyon rides to mud pits, Destination Polaris is your authority for all terrain travel. Join hosts, Jared Christie and Lindsey Hayes as they uncover the world's top riding destinations. Plus, Project 'X' turns an everyday machine into the the biggest, baddest, UTV vehicles on the market

• By Top gun
      My new mule has very hard starring at slow speeds , is this normal ?