Quantcast

JoynerUSA

Happy Thanksgiving UTV lovers! Black Friday Sale? Sure!

Check out this amazing Black Friday Sale! Up to $3,000 off MSRP, this week only--

Brand New 2016 Joyner 1100cc Sand Viper $8,000 (MSRP $11,000),
2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R2 only $9,000 (MSRP. $12,000),
2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R4 is $10,000 (MSRP $12,500).

Don't miss out on this low low price, mention code BFS16 when you come in to get this awesome deal or call us for more info! 480-882-9612

https://www.facebook.com/JoynerUSA/

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2009 Joyner trooper starting problems

I have a no cranking issue with my joyner. It has a chery 1100. It will click but nothing after that.  New battery. I tried banging in the starter while holding key in start(old car trick). Now the  starter solenoid won't even clunk. Just hear s click fron the relay now.  My assumption is the starter needs replacing.  Any ideas of other things to check? Does anyone have diese block diagrams?  Got no clue what fuse or relay goes to what

By Whisper Snowbird, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 12 replies
    • POLARIS RZR PARTS FOR SALE..POST HERE

If anyone has any parts for sell Please list here by REPLY. I would like to see this RZR forum get moving a bit.Its worth a shot.

By mayorOFsalem, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 14 replies
    • First timer. 09 joyner sand viper.

So I've been in the anything motor lifestyle since I was 8 doing methanol kart racing. Currently I'm building a 04 Z06, 08 Cobalt SS,  an 08 Tundra, and as of last night my first Joyner buggy. I've waited for years for this. And, this is the first forum I've ever joined (next lol to the corvette forum). Currently I'm wheeling a Honda foreman 450 4x4, a built 400 ex, an argo 6x6, a 48v ez go lifted cart, or my geo tracker 4x4. I'm out of Conroe (north Houston TX). I look forward to learning from y'all and feel free if you ever have questions or wanna talk anything wheeling. Thanks for the awesome forum!

By Justin B Cole, in New Members Area

• 1 reply
    • 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • renegade part wanted

We are looking for good used/new ecu for 2009 joyner renagade 800cc with 3-cyl Chery engine............p/n#5WY5102E...........please let us know if anyone has Thanks "Scotty" Wcmotorsports.ca

By Scott Cerny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Volkz VLOGS
      Is anyone running a piggyback ecu on their trooper!I'm interested in a fuel controller! But one with a little bit more control then the electronic jet Set up they sell. I want timing control and more in depth fuel management!
    • By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By jake gu
      They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.
    • By kboss
      Hello UTV enthusiasts,
      I am a student at Villanova University and am doing a market research project on UTVs. If people would mind filling out this survey, I would greatly appreciate it. 
      https://villanova.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k17pLvfnFaLXz7
      Thank you