Willy M

Leaking tires, valve stems??

Yes most of us up north want this. Every time they vote in Liberal it only means higher taxation and free room and board for economic refugees.

We all work for the govt. here with ultimately 60% of our wages grabbed back as tax. I wish I was living in a state without income tax and near a bordering state without sales tax

Whenever i watched the election night, every time i saw state called for Trump, I couldn't help but smile. AND clap

and Canadians have a poster boy narcissist. Only in a nightmare did I ever think he could get elected. Of course the Liberal leader race had the winning candidate step down, I bet a lot of $$$ was paid to him to do this. Second place Trudeau got it. All he cares about is selfies and being noticed. 

I can't help but think what other world leaders think of this maniac.

• Like 1

I found a vid on youtube, it showed all the people who said trump WOULDN't be pres. then is showed the montage of election nights of states calling for Trump, BUT the montage was played to the sound track of 'The william tell overture" or the Lone Ranger theme. I'll have to find and send you a link

I know what you need to do, buy an American flag, put it up, and declare yourself a free state from Canada  :)   and join the US

And supposedly Cuba august 12th is going to vote for state hood, OF COURSE MAKE THIS COUNTRIES FLAG UN EVEN STARS!

all we need now it Trudope strapped in a UTV with a rocket pack jumping the Grand Canyon. He's so full of himself I bet he'd try it, once lol

• Like 1

Im sure you would!! I think if cuba joins USA, I think the Confederacy will rise again, (i wish it would) even tho i d hate to secede with Trump being pres.

no country has ever remained as it is, always change. I'm sure in future separations are inevitable. Money drives everything.

• Like 1