Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By etimc
      I suspect I have a faulty temp sensor but at the cost of the sensor plus 50 percent tariff plus the shipping cost to Costa Rica, i would like to confirm it - the Hisun 800 has 2 sensors - one in the radiator appears to be a fully open or fully closed bi-metal contact switch similar to the old household thermostats for your heating system. - My fans turn on and off automatically as they should and a jumper across the connector also triggers the fan - appears to be a simple logic circuit back to the computer that then trips a relay for the fans.  The second sensor is on the back cylinder almost hidden by the throttle body and idle control system - I have unplugged it, sprayed it with contact cleaner, checked the pins, tried to get a resistance reading across the sensor, reconnected it and still get a blinking red light on the display panel warning of high temperature - this occurs even when the buggy is still cold having just started it in the morning - I have not been able to trace out the other end of the cable on the display panel since it appears i will have to remove the entire front plastic to get to it - hoping i could confirm the resistance before i go to that step (this is the same buggy originally posted by Jim Magnuson last September when the spark arrestor overheated and burned the plastic pickup bed - I fixed that by removing and cleaning the spark arrestor and it has never glowed red again.  I would really like to put a guage in place of the digital idiot light since (from experience in automobiles) by the time the idiot light goes on you have already damaged the engine - Which brings the second question - would it be advisable to swap the front radiator sensor for a real sensor and then jumper the fans to always on condition at the connector so the computer contentedly thinks everything is working and it is doing its job ?

• By Brandon
      I own a few acres of land and would use this for working on the property and for some fun.  What should I expect?  Good product or cheaply made and worthless?  If you were to buy again would you? Would you recommend someone to buy one?  How is the power, gear box, frame, brakes, and steering? The big question is reliability?  
      Thanks
    • By Dan B
      Disclaimer:  My spell checker thinks it knows more of what words I want to use than I do.  Typos are not my fault.
      This is a general comment on the support I received from Joyner-USA in Phoenix, AZ.  I needed one headlight assembly for my Renegade because the mounting pin was broken.  Duct tape and bailing wire held it in place for a few years.  To my surprise, they had them IN STOCK.  I bought two and kept one of  my good old ones as a backup.   They completed their move to a new address at 2415 S 18th Pl, Phoenix AZ from their former Riverside location.  As a gift, Jake gave me two T-shirts.  He said he as most of the parts for my  2014 Joyner Renegade.  I looked at his yard and he has several engines and UTVs in stock, mostly the 1100cc engines and several Renegades.  Maybe a Trooper or two was buried in there somewhere.  Everything was crated and outdoors.  I hope he moves his inventory indoors, out of the weather.  Their website says their hours are 9:00AM - 5:00PM but their actual hours are 10:00AM - 5:00PM.  I arrived at about 9:20AM and no one was there; place locked up.  I was a little upset that with a 9:00AM opening, someone should have been there.  I was concerned that I made a 70 mile round trip for nothing.  Fortunately, one of his employees showed up and told me of their later hours.  So, everything turned out fine.  I got the parts I needed and two T-shirts.  This is based upon a one time, 1st time experience.  I hope future vists are just as good.
    • By DJ530
      A few pictures (so far) of the engine work - eventually I will share wiring info and other details (if anyone is interested?)  should anyone else ever need to swap an engine in one of these. The replacement engine is a Harbor freight $750 special 670cc,  (lawn mower/industrial type lump) with a few minor upgrades. Should have it back together soon, bolted in. The cold weather slows me down! 

• By johnpeter
      2014 Polaris RZR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Polaris-RZR-1000-XP/323780543052?

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.
    • By Dan B
      New to the forum, of course.  Just bought a used R2 with an 1100cc engine.  Don't know why it took so long for Joyner to do that with the Renegade.  Hope to learn a lot about my machine.?
    • By JoynerUSA
      Check out this amazing Black Friday Sale! Up to $3,000 off MSRP, this week only--

Brand New 2016 Joyner 1100cc Sand Viper $8,000 (MSRP $11,000),
      2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R2 only $9,000 (MSRP. $12,000),
      2016 Joyner 1100cc Renegade R4 is $10,000 (MSRP $12,500).

Don't miss out on this low low price, mention code BFS16 when you come in to get this awesome deal or call us for more info! 480-882-9612
      https://www.facebook.com/JoynerUSA/
    • By PBO Auto Sales
      PBO Auto Sales
      3842 E Roeser Rd
      Phoenix, AZ 85040
      FULL Service Dealer with a Master Mechanic
      NEW Units in Warehouse ready for delivery ( All Models)
      Call for details: 602-828-1885 or visit my website
      www.pboautosales.com
      Largest Dealer in the country and located across the street from Joyner USA