Quantcast

Nathan Renner

Christmas gift : hex auto parts rear axles ??

My husband has a 2009 Kawasaki 4010 Mule 4x4. He really loves it.In my eyes,he is the best rider.
Yesterday,he told us it's time for an axle upgrade as there is a clicking noise from the front left axle while turning and accelerating. Bad.....
I see,,,Christmas is coming up soon, many stores are on pre-Christmas sales,why not give him a surprise and send him a replacement axle as a gift ? I have been seriously considering the hex auto parts axles .https://www.hexautoparts.com/front-left-right-cv-shaft-joint-axles-set-for-kawasaki-mule-2510-3010-4010-4x4.html
But most reviews of hexautoparts.com stated " great price " "arrived on time " etc ,but noting about the longevity or durability. Does anyone have any experience with the hex auto parts axles ? What do y'all think ?
Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Massimo 500 A arm noise

Bought this UTV and the owner told me the A arms are making a noisy sound but he just took the bolt out re-greased it and tighten it down, band aid fit I think. I am wondering if grease fitting are suppose to be there. I guess I could drive to Tractor Supple and look at the new models. Thanks

By Racer310, in UTV General Discussion

• 3 replies
    • Kawasaki mule submerged in water !!help.

Any 1 with some good advice ,my Kawasaki 2017 mule side by side was submerged in water and now dead. What can i do ?  

By Harry Thomas, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Grinding noise

Greetings, I am new to this forum, but hopeful that someone has a solution to my problem.  I have a 1998 Kawasaki Mule 2510 4x4 gas powered.  I has approximately 800 hours on machine.  I purchased the Mule new and use it on my farm.  My problem is that when in 2 wheel drive and I either decelerate or go down an incline I get a grinding noise  in the area of the front differential.  If I shift the Mule into neutral the grinding stops.  I have drained the lube from the front differential and checked for metal fines by feel and with a magnet. None.  Put in new fluid. Checked the 2 to 4 wheel drive shift cable and it appeared to be a bit loose so I adjusted it to specs according to my shop manual. Still grinds upon deceleration.  Physically got under the Mule and moved the 2 to 4 wheel drive lever on the transmission and can hear the shift "dog" moving inside the case.  Just as a check, I secured the lever at the transmission in the 2 wheel drive position to make sure it was not trying to jump partially into 4 wheel drive. No change in noise.  Is it possible the internal shift "fork" that moves the machine from 2 to 4 wheel drive is bent?  Mule is definitely not in 4 wheel drive with lever on transmission securely tied in 2 wheel drive.  Local dealers (2) only want to throw parts at the machine hoping to find cause.  Not my idea of service. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. My next step is to totally remove the drive shaft that powers the front differential and see if the problem still persists. Thanks in advance for any input.

By Lloyd Snider, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki 4010 (Gas) Revs/Puleses at top speed.

Not sure I'm explaining that right. but,.. I'll start with some history.  I bought the 4x4 4010 mule with a bad motor.  I built the engine.  Bottom end up.  Fresh bearings, Pistons, etc.  Cranks up and runs with no issues.  However,.. doesn't seem to run faster than 20 mph and pulses at top speed like something is up with the governor.  It feels like its cutting back.  Climbing and pulling it seems to be fine,. It pulls hard and doesn't cut up.  But on the road flat out  Cuts back/Chugs/pulses/Revs.  Not sure where to start. Kinda tired of thinking about it. Any Ideas? Just a mention, I'm not trying to make it faster, just fixed.  25mph it good by me.  Hell,... for my purposes I'm fine with 20 mph as long as its' running properly.

By brothaman, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • kaf620-e3 kawasaki mule side by side

Hey all my mule runs great until it gets hot then  just quits. won't start back have to plug battery in to charge it up seems like the  battery doesn't recharge when it is running.

By marypippin14, in UTV General Discussion

• 5 replies