Quantcast

• Similar Topics

• By smoke8r
      Hi All,
      I am trying to source a replacement starter for my 2010 Hisun 800.  The part number on the starter is MX100709 800.  Is there any other manufacturer's (Honda, Polaris, Yamaha, etc.) starter that would be a suitable replacement?
      Thanks
      Kirk

• By Rangerider45
      Hi,
      I'm new to the forum and live in Idaho.  It's getting colder, so I'm curious if anyone has installed a cab heater in their Hisun? I went to the dealer and they want $800 bucks and maybe more so I ordered a hot rod heater from Summit Racing. Thought I would see if anyone has experience they might share before I begin.
      Charlie...

• By Ken Jones
      1st post....  Be gentle
      2016 yamaha viking side-by-side
      Hoping someone has a link to DIY on replacing the ignition switch on this unit.......
    • By fettman1176
      Hello there, I have 4 T2 troopers, 2 of them start and run like Champs, 2 of them have the issue. They will crank and crank but not start. Takes about 20 to 30 minutes to get them going, then they will run all day long and fire up at will every time. It's just the cold start they have a problem with. Since I have 2 that run good, I have swapped every part you can think of from the fuel system to ignition system with no success. I'm pretty stumped and am looking for any advice 
    • By calebcobb1994
      There is no spark to plug and no power to fuel pump. I can run a direct ground to fuel pump to get power but still no spark at plug. Any ideas to what could be wrong? thanks!!