Quantcast

Silver BulletMotorsports

The wrench

Good Afternoon fellow UTV board members.  I am Matt, the mechanic that used to work for Rich at Silver Bullet Motorsports.  Time to let the cat out of the bag and you can interpret the following as you see fit. 

For the past almost three years I have worked for Richard and I have done everything from handling parts orders, rebuilding/building custom engines, to setting up and building his online store, to running the business.  On several occasions I have more then bent over backwards for the man, going with out pay checks, dealing with his personal threats against me and the whole host of his little psychotic episodes.  I even went as far as to rebuild relationships with companies that said they would no longer work with him.  So, yeah.. that's me. 

Now that I no longer work for Richard. Here's the real deal. He does not have any real inventory. If there are people's buggies at the shop he will snatch parts off of them in order to get buggies with rebuilt engines and "new" parts out the door.  He will put off customers parts orders for weeks because he does not have the capital to support the order at that moment.  There are customers who have ordered parts last year that I know still has not gotten them.  He has no system for tracking orders.  I could go on and on however, I'll let others speak,

"The owner does not pay his employees my husband just got out of the military and the guy hired him at first paid him weekly then it went to every 2 weeks then the guy has told him that it was going to be per project but then went back to every two weeks we haven't seen a pay check in over 1.5 months besides what my husband had done on the project. So if you get ur work done there might at well go straight to the guys that actually did the work" from google business review

"I bought a “brand new” 650 motor from Rich about August of 16. Nothing but problems from the motor. For the next year he took care of everything that was wrong. I kept having the same problem with the motor so he asked me to ship it to him, so I did. That was 6/7/17. I still DONT have the motor, every time I email him to ask about my motor, it takes him about a week to respond and he doesn’t answer my phone calls. When he does email me, he asks me to “be patient, he needs to get some bigger projects done to get cash flow.” 4 months is pretty damn patient if you ask me" from google business review

"Worst online sale I've had. A month after my order was "shipped" I spent a day trying to get a hold of them, after I finaly got a hold of someone he said "I'm looking at your parts right here, didn't shop them out because we where missing a part but I think I can find one I will have it shipped out today." So a week later I get a tracking number! You would think that was the end, 10mins later I get an email that the tracking number has been canceled now when I call I get forwarded to a voice mail box that's full" from google business review

By far the best review and insight into the inner workings of SilverBullet Motorsports and the owner Rich

"Rich has failed repeatedly. Now threatens me to remove this post or else. Call Feb 2 finally get him on the phone again takes my address card number and all says parts are leaving that day. He runs my card on the 3rd Friday. I wait to receive invoice or receipt something in email got nothing call Monday he says oh I forgot to ship it get it out right now I'm driving it to get ex because they picked up today already. Good. No. Wednesday I call again because it's been another 2 days and still no receipt no parts no tracking number call again he takes my name and all says he can't find paperwork he will call back. Calls back tells me they will be there Saturday. Your Tim right? No my name is Josh you just asked me that and wrote it down 30 minutes ago. Oh ok hold on let me call you back. No call back. Call again Friday no answer. I email him the next Monday again now it's fab 12th and still not even a receipt. No tracking number I email asking where the f### my parts are because I've been very nice and understanding cuz he jokes has old and forgetful but now I've had enough. He says he still hasn't sent them has going to send them thursday.. So I placed or older feb 2nd ran card the 3rd it's the 12th and still has not sent anything. Not even a receipt. I he says he will discount some parts on my next order for my trouble so I tell him I want the electronic power steering he tells me the best he can do the same as what they are selling it online for. So he won't even discount anything to try and makes this right. Its now the 13th and he asks me for my address again at 4oclock in the afternoon. So he still has not sent anything. He didn't fail to get my card information and run it back on the 3rd no. I have never dealt with a more unprofessional company personnel in my life. I will never order anything from them again. And I strongly urge no one else to either. Maybe after seeing this review they will take another look at how they run their business because I personally have 3 joyners and intended on purchasing thousands of dollars worth of stuff from them to build each one but they won't even discount a part to make it right. Or even expedite the shipping so I can finally get it sooner. Cuz I asked for that too since they still have not sent you know. Nope standard 2-3 is the best we can do he says. So everything I just said was from the 13th it's now the 14th and he still has not shipped. Just today alone rich said they shipped it should be there at your house. Then said fed ex screwed up about the 4th time he said fed ex screwed up. Long story short lie after lie he has told now the 14th no parts have shipped he still took my money. And will not let you talk to anyone else when you call so I assume he is the owner not sure but if someone besides rich owns this company and would like to talk please respond and I will gladly let you know how incompetent your employ Rich is. I have someone else call and ask to speak with someone else there and he will not let them ask how.much something is he tells him a different more expensive price than was advertised on website and he says I don't care what website says. Also says to him a guy pretending to want wheel bearings that he would like to order some he says China is on 2 week holiday and is not shipping. But advertises wheel bearing as German wheel bearings. Why are German wheel bearings coming from China. I'd like to add that now Feb 17th I have finally received refund after disputing the charges with my bank and have begun to receive threats on the 18th from the business owner who also apparently answers to Frankie but it's Mr Ricardo. That I need to take down my review or else. He subject line the email. See how you feel with them on your back better look over your back. But I think he means watch your back. Don't allow this man to bully you. If you have purchased something from him and feel mistreated or scammed please write a review and take the proper course of action"

I know this has been a long read however, I feel that people should know what type of business SilverBullet Motorsports is. There are several other parts dealers both in the country and online that you as customer would be better off spending you money with. 

Cheers. Matt aka The Wrench

• Like 2

As a side note, he is going to cook up some story about how I'm incompetent, unreliable, irresponsible, and a host of other things to try to keep the blame from him.  I am okay with what he says because the customers that I have personally taken care of have never had another issue, and if they ever had questions they could call me directly and I would help them.  Not going to put out names but there have been companies that call me before they would call him to get questions answered.

For the record I am a full time student working on 3 degrees and worked for Rich part time while attending school.  

• Like 1

Just now, silverbullet said:

silverbullet.is this where i post.Old not a computer guy

I'm sorry, I don't understand your issue. You have over 700 posts on this forum, so the same way you have posted before would be how you post now.  Type within the reply box. Thanks.

Lol, you just affirmed what is old timers on this website already knew or were suspect of. Rich has always gotten me the part I ordered from him and even refunded me when I was dissatisfied with the part. However, I must say he has been difficult to deal with at times. But I haven't ordered from him in at least 8 months. He is an I interesting character to say the least. I respect that he has been selling parts and trying to improve joyners for years. That is not a booming business. And to be honest if we weren't such a thrifty bunch of utv owners he probably would have had a much more profitable business. If this is true I hope he can make it right with those he had wronged and get back on track. One thing I have learned about being a Joyner owner is that we are stronger if we stick together. We can all benefit from each other to include silverbullet. However, we don't cheat each other. That is Joyner code 😉

• Like 2

WOW ,  Interesting, good, never dealt with SB, always went to joyner-usa.com or called them on the phone whenever I need parts and or advice. 

One thing I have always appreciated about this forum is an actual attempt to help each other figure the problems we have had with Troopers and other Joyner products, we solved a lot of problems back then and the need to hang together and share is still very valid!

Jeff

On 3/21/2018 at 1:46 PM, Kinarfi said:

WOW ,  Interesting, good, never dealt with SB, always went to joyner-usa.com or called them on the phone whenever I need parts and or advice. 

One thing I have always appreciated about this forum is an actual attempt to help each other figure the problems we have had with Troopers and other Joyner products, we solved a lot of problems back then and the need to hang together and share is still very valid!

Yes .This is what i do  700 posts.I sell to many  from UTV thy like the 10 % discount.They like the  price.And Technical help you learn allot  in 16 years. you keep the members and give them a good parts.

edited by kinarfi to eliminate posting errors

@silverbullet I am very curious what makes you post the way you do (using quotes and pasting) and how you are accessing this forum. Could you please share what browser and/or device you are using? It seems you are having issues with simply replying to topics and I would like to help but need to understand better. 

On 3/21/2018 at 4:09 PM, Alex said:

@silverbullet I am very curious what makes you post the way you do (using quotes and pasting) and how you are accessing this forum. Could you please share what browser and/or device you are using? It seems you are having issues with simply replying to topics and I would like to help but need to understand better. 

For the sake of us readers, is it possible for you (or Me) to edit / delete out the errors of posting made by SB in this thread, I don't think it could thought of as Censorship, just cleaning up the thread which has turned into  a Mess and become unintelligible in places.

23 hours ago, Kinarfi said:

For the sake of us readers, is it possible for you (or Me) to edit / delete out the errors of posting made by SB in this thread, I don't think it could thought of as Censorship, just cleaning up the thread which has turned into  a Mess and become unintelligible in places.

I agree and for future posts as well. 

8 minutes ago, Kinarfi said:

question? How many people us the "Silverbullet" name to post with?  If multiple, are some more computer literate than others and would they like to edit the posts made by "Silverbullet"?

8 minutes ago, Kinarfi said:

question? How many people us the "Silverbullet" name to post with?  If multiple, are some more computer literate than others and would they like to edit the posts made by "Silverbullet"?

Hi

Just leave it .I am the only  one who uses this silverbullet.

as in the previous post, you've made a simple error of double quoting, which make for poor reading and confusion, as the writer/poster, you can edit your own posts, as Moderator, I feel compelled to edit some of your posts, as long as I don't indulge myself in censorship,  so if some of your posts get changed, that's why, but I will mark it as edited.

Hello

We are  starting to make a engine assembly include all new part It is going   to do complete  S QR472  SQR372.These will have all new parts.With hi performance parts.custom cams  port and polish and  port match. 

Cylinder heads,complete heads and long block.Or the compleat engine.Call for help and we will  help with any other  problems.All parts are chery not aftermarket parts .

silverbullet  Will  have been building  engines since 1997

• 5 months later...