Quantcast

as in the previous post, you've made a simple error of double quoting, which make for poor reading and confusion, as the writer/poster, you can edit your own posts, as Moderator, I feel compelled to edit some of your posts, as long as I don't indulge myself in censorship,  so if some of your posts get changed, that's why, but I will mark it as edited.

On 3/4/2018 at 4:41 PM, silverbullet said:

silverbullet.is this where i post.Old not a computer guy

yes, post away

Hello

We are  starting to make a engine assembly include all new part It is going   to do complete  S QR472  SQR372.These will have all new parts.With hi performance parts.custom cams  port and polish and  port match. 

Cylinder heads,complete heads and long block.Or the compleat engine.Call for help and we will  help with any other  problems.All parts are chery not aftermarket parts .

silverbullet  Will  have been building  engines since 1997

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 1:36 PM, silverbullet said:

Hello

We are  starting to make a engine assembly include all new part It is going   to do complete  S QR472  SQR372.These will have all new parts.With hi performance parts.custom cams  port and polish and  port match. 

Cylinder heads,complete heads and long block.Or the compleat engine.Call for help and we will  help with any other  problems.All parts are chery not aftermarket parts .

silverbullet  Will  have been building  engines since 1997

This is likely ours he's talking about here....we have a 2008 Joyner Trooper T2. We took it to Rich in Nov 2017, with the understanding he would start on it right after the first of the year. Finally after many communications and giving up, we retrieved it unfinished the first of Sept - and the buggy was cannibalized. The engine had been rebuilt, but he did not do the rebuild himself, because he didn't have a mechanic. The engine was rebuilt, he told us by NAPA, however it does supposedly have his custom cam in it. BUT, it's not holding good oil pressure. Still working out what we're gonna do about that. There's supposed to be a warranty on it, but we're not hauling it back down there so the warranty can be honored. He's 5 hrs away from us, and who knows what might be taken off it if we take it back down there. AND, he has no mechanic. As we said, we retrieved it unfinished. The engine had not been installed, the clutch and pressure plate had not been installed, and Rich told us himself he's too old to do the work. There's a Joyner T4 sitting there now that was there when we dropped ours off in Nov 2017. And now there's an Oreion sitting there he says he's working on. Again, he has no mechanic.  We retrieved our Joyner the first of September, and Lloyd and our son spent 2 days finding parts, installing the engine, and putting it back together to the point they could load it on the trailer and bring it home. Rich still owes us parts that were not there (gaskets, ignition, etc) and parts that were taken off that should not have been. He claims he has no knowledge of what was taken or why. We don't question his knowledge - but he is ultimately responsible for parts that were removed that he cannot account for. The ignition was gone; the steering column was dismantled and parts missing. And that only scratches the surface....in a nutshell, if you are considering getting Silverbullet to do some work for you, I suggest you do a shop visit first and make your own decision from there.

• Sad 1