Quantcast

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Forum Topics

• Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Question about Massimo, Cub Cadet and Benneche

I've noticed the  Massimo MSU-500, The Cub Cadet Challenger 500 (550?) and the Benneche Bighorn 500 all look the same?  Does one company make them and they just put their name on them?        

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 6 replies
    • cub cadet 750

Anyone having any problems with the cub cadet 750. Is it a good ride

By Spanky530, in UTV General Discussion

• 6 replies
    • Just started looking at Cub Cadet

Hi, I am trying to decide on a UTV for use at my vacation cabin. It's located on a small island (Gedney, or more commonly, Hat Island) in Puget Sound. Access is only by boat. There is a barge (landing craft) that operates sporadically (about . It costs about $300 each way so, obviously, reliability and dependability is my biggest concern. We have been looking at a Cub Cadet Challenger 550 or 750. We like the features that come with it. In reviews that I have been able to find, there have been some problems with them ranging from leaks to electrical to engine failures. I know that most of the reviews are probably written to bitch about the problem/dealer so I place them in perspective. Does anyone have experience with them and would you recommend them (or others instead)? Thanks, I look forward to your opinions.   Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk    

By Mustang, in New Members Area

• 2 replies
    • Headlights Cub cadet 750 crew

I recently put high output LED lights in my Cub cadet 750 crew. It took some JB quick weld, drink tube, and screwing up some but is working! Opt 7 H4 bulbs are about three times brighter than the cheap China motorcycle bulbs!   I will post some pictures soon!   Does anyone else have battery issues? I am going to try fitting a Optima marine battery in mine. A real alternator would be a better fix. Anyone try solar to top batteries? When I plow snow the stock battery is fried quick!

By groged67, in Cub Cadet UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By TheBestConection
      hi guys,
      i have a joyner renegade 800 that i just replaced the head gasket on, i had the head resurfaced and checked out due to warpage, i have everything put back together and noe only have 60-70 psi compression? ANY thoughts, it will not start, I have checked and rechecked a million times on the timing. Please Help any IDEAS?